wedding committee

Shida tupu. People who like grand weddings ndiyo wana huo upuzi. You find you haven’t talked to someone for two years baadaye he/ she calls you to give you a number you should contribute. A certain childhood friend of mine asked his pastor to send me a message to contribute 3k to his wedding. I blocked his number for good.

If there are people dear to you then you are the only one who knows how dear they are. Kama ni sister yako ama bro utasema hapana nani atakuwa kwa hiyo commitee??

Weddings are a waste of time in my opinion.

3 Likes

Money matters

Of course sio sister ama bro, that would be automatic - they don’t even need to ask

There is a friend of mine we last talked to each other in 1998. Around Feb he sent me an invitation kwa face book asking me to be in the wedding committee and black mailed me by saying that the Lord will bless me. I didn’t give him.

3 Likes

Kenyans are too obsessed with weddings IMHO. Just look at all the wedding shows on TV. Na sio ati most people are that economically empowered to be having such expensive ceremonies.

Do people know that a Kenyan man & woman can get married in less than 10 minutes at the Attorney General’s chambers, Sheria House? There is even room to invite a dozen or so guests (the few people that really matter). And the small amounts involved will shock you! http://bit.ly/1dVyS06

1 Like

Haha. Blackmail ya blessings huwa strong.

From my experience, the monied guys are more demanding than fukaras.

true,alafu naskianga hizo mafisi zote zitachanga tend to hope kupata shares on your wife

i hate people who use religion to exploit others na hizo black mails,nishawahi tusi msee vibaya

hehehe, nailed it!

Hehehe

1 Like

hahaha…hutaki blessings buda???

Unless you are marrying a whore…