Weekend getaway destinations (suggestions)

Pia mimi. Following for next year. This year’s holiday all done. Mara, Naivasha, Kiambu, Naro Mor, Meria’s yardie 001

Hapa tu simmers wacha nivuke barabara. uko room?

Hii biashara yenu ni haramu as per the county passed laws.

Mimi nataka tu hiyo siku unaland. Nikupick airport twende tubomoe anatha airport then nikurudishe kwa kush kanono. Sande sana in advance.

Willing buyer very willing seller:)

Labda ulandishe FP huko 001…county 047 mtamalizia inda.

Hehehe, huko ni kuchoma my fren, tunashuka hapa tu Machakos namshikia Samosa za T.Tot hotel kama payment in kind.

You missed so many opportunities that I offered YOU freely mpaka I nicknamed you my Ktalk Crush:(:(:(. I was following you like a groupie na usiseme hukuona. But let me go away and think about it.:wink:

Sasa as it stands Kush is coming to pick me up at JKIA mangwares at 6 am, you know he lives quite close by hapo Syokimau if my geography serves me right?

Kenya gets boring after some time-Coast gets old ,if i were you i would try a new experience if you have time and saved cash…do South Africa-Cape town or somewhere in the Caribbean-Anguilla,Martinique,Antigua.the experience will be out of this world and buy lots of ground nuts because your wife will thank you and do all sorts of things to you

Wewe umetumwa God sent mwenyewe… Iko hivi mblatha… I do camping na hike mara Mob… Hii route ya Naivasha, Nakuru hadi Nyahururu ata inaeza nipa jina… Nkaulizia some guy mombatha lakini hakuna mtu anajua camp site…

Saidia mimi na directions za hii Tiwi na contact details ka unazo…?? Utabarikiwa triple triple…gracias por adelantado.

Sande Kaka. Hapa lazima. I know maili Kumi Bahati Kabazi Subukia…I am planning to do a road trip Ya rough road from Salgaa Rongai to Kampi Ya moto to Wanyororo B to Solai then to Subukia… Alafu Sasa nitaingia hapo Bomas then back to Naks using the Tarmac.

Outskirts of Nai is Naivasha by default
http://www.theforest.co.ke/
https://www.munduihouse.com/

Iko south coast ukunda. Nice place. looking for area around fun like mtwapa and bamburi see here http://www.tuliabackpackers.com/accommodation

Hapo sawa

Waaii waiii waiii umeniua miss dogogio. When was that? I never miss an opportunity. But it looks like there is hope hapo umesema you think about it. Gari ya kush haina rims so niko sure hatakuwa airport

Gone through it… The one place I’ve seen offering camping hapo inakaa ni just a utilisation of the small extra space they have outside na ni ndogo… Judging by the image… Rooms are their key thing…

Hakuna place open field like vile fisherman iko or cray fish… Bandas or rooms ni optional,camping is the main activity…?? This Tiwi place, haven’t seen it… How’s it??

@Meria Mata Where thou at when needed most…?? Changia hapa pia… You reside there.

@incognito Yes I did call on you. Ndiyo nilikuambia don’t say you did not see me fuataring you hia. I am rubbish at finding old threads lakini I can point you to one thread by Mrs D or Jergen where we pinkies wanted our crushes to sefishe our machos. I named you and Bingi. Bingi obliged kwa inbox na nikafurahi sana, hakuna utambi. You however?..a deafening silence! I was so embarrassed.
Your redeeeming grace is the fact that I was waiting to see if you will catch the bit I said I have gone away to think about it. You are a smart cookie incognito.

x miss ndogogio.

the happiness derived/stress relieved is not directly proportional to the money spent…

Hii train maiongelelea kaa ni ya @FieldMarshal CouchP eti 2800 to and fro alafu unarukia ya 3pm vile @incognitus amerukia FP, Hebu Jaribu kubook saa hii uone, zile guest hse zimebaki nizile za short time huwes peleka bibi hapo, pia Kuna a few furnished apartments

Try this.
Taita Taveta Youth group initiative is creating awareness first to the community ,county ,Country and the world at large about Ngangao forest and iyale hill on its rich biodiversity . currently we have underutilized resource centre and tent camps ,bird watching ,forest excursion at Ngangao .
We are organising a two day event for all Werugha citizens which shall be planting of trees at Mwafunja water catchment area ,second day a visit to Ngangao forest which shall include ,forest excursions ,bird watching and sensitization on the two forests .
The events will take place on 8 and 9 December 2017 .
To participate in the event you need to pay Ksh 500 per person . the charges will cover ,Bird watching ,forest excursion,Forest team building activities,a raffle ticket may win you a night for two in the forest tent and lunch inside the forest .
Send your Money to 0723 012722 .or Paybill number 303030 Account 2036181403 .