leo sitakula chapati

:DIno kari Ngoma:D

1 Like

arume kwina mbu

NIMEACHA POMBE TANGU NIACTIWE NA OLD MONK

ONLINE 3D FIFA 15 MARATHON MPAKA MONDAY, BITCOINS

[ATTACH=full]6390[/ATTACH]

1 Like

@Deorro I want to resume playing GTA, the last one I played was san andreas. Can this system hold work well?

[ATTACH=full]6391[/ATTACH]

Cooking, and washing the carpet i guess:confused::confused:…hizo zingine will come up like the masquerade party @ol monk :wink:

Tending to my Macadamia trees… Hii baridi noma jo!!!

[ATTACH=full]6392[/ATTACH]

itakauka na hii baridi yote?

Wah cpu ni quad ama dual core?halafu graphics card ni gani? Graphics card ni muhimu sana kwa game. Though hiyo ram itabidi ufunge kila kitu

cpu ni quad the graphics card not sure the type

I hpe itakauka

Is that winamp? i thought that thing crashes every other minute?

I am meeting 2 of my 3 babymommas (different towns) to see my kids plus kununua uniforms its back to school for them on Monday after half term break.
I always get abit edgy when i have to meet these 2 particular babymommas… (it aint fun i can tell you that! But it has to be done)… And i HATE shopping for anything with a woman on tow…Haiya,this IS a Crappy weekend now that i think about it!..

1 Like

plz don’t forget to give a short narration of the drama you’ll encounter with them

5 Likes

Sawa boss,but hopefully everything goes as planned. I don`t need any Babymomma drama.

Si you funga both of them for the weekend? then come Feb/March you have new additions to the Ka-Buda Clan!

Sounds like a man in high society here. Wacha sisi tubaki msoto.com.
Kumbe uncle nyam ni self made?