Weekend

[ATTACH=full]124988[/ATTACH]
Kuna momo bridesmaid pia

3 Likes

Momo ako mbele ama mecho iko kutu?

Poor photography bwana .

Si kuna momo in the middle hapo?

Hehe ask your wife to do that coz it’s her duty. After that ask my partner if it’s okay nikusafishe mecho juu mwili ni yake. :slight_smile:

Either of our significant others dont need to know about this little arrangement :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am gonna be straight and to the point. In Greater Kiambu, there is a secret whisper that ‘andu a Kirinyaga mee urimu muingeee muno’. You Nignog represent quite well. In wider Cendro, there is a seyying that ‘shira wa Kerimu uturaga riko’. You again rep. Then, finally words of wisdom not sure they will penetrate your mukimo cranium, ndire mukaguo, kana mumaraya waku. Just like Raila will never sleep in SH. You are an online pest, end of discussion. Uhana mutumia mukuru atete fungoro shia nyumba. Go figure.
I have never in my entire life met or encountered such a male pest so…and I have met many men. You will never hear from me again ever. May I hasten to add sinanga time for Jizees?

1 Like

Siko hapo! :slight_smile:

Just opened a package I received from a long time friend.

Mongolian Vodka

[ATTACH=full]124999[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125000[/ATTACH] Peasantry imenifikisha hapa ,hapana tambua watu wakuchongoa miguu yangu

2 Likes

Mimi nakula alele nikiwatch game ya Tottenham. Hii mvua haileti shangwe

1 Like

Old monkey unachongolewa .

Can’t relate.

Whoa… @Miss Finest Wine lugha madam. Lugha unayo. Never thought. Respect.

@nairobilay kwa camera yako imemnyang’anya nyonyo?

1 Like

My weekend is full of lessons. Wariah ameniambia kuchimbiwa borehole ni Ksh6500 per meter:eek::eek::eek:. Nimeona wakichimba kwa petrol station. Nice machine there.
NB: The video is 12.5Mbs

Huyo jamaa hako katika amecheswo … Amekuwa paired na kitu imebeat ajab.

brown skin usisahau hio ni bei ya kuchimba tu kuna piping,plumbing na pump,

one skinny @pamba here
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, this pest has been on my case since I joined the forum, politeness has not worked. I have no apologies to make, not the case at all. The fact that I keep quiet when guys come for my jugular does not mean I cannot retaliate. I can and in several linguas too. MFW every 10 mins of his life. By the way amenye ndire Nyuks wake(Nyukwa) atinde akenjeta. There are other women on the forum. He can try any of them. He should stick to the core message on the post and NOT TAG ME. He ain’t a victim. He is an evil manipulating person. Totally lacks respect.

Post was doing well about folk w/e plans then he calls me a waiter and TAGS me.

2 Likes