Weight gainers in Kenya. Where to find them cheap?

Since my aim is not to really be bulky I grind the following legumes (lentils, njahi, beans, raw groundnuts, kamande etc), then I add omena, 2 gorogoro mahindi, millet and sorghum, the flour from this mixture makes very nutritious porridge which I drink daily, this gives you massive protein content per gram of body weight and god thing it’s majorly plant based hence little fat. For protein source I alternate omena, egg whites, kienyeji chicken breast or legumes. I’m 85kg with 12% body fat

Bro raw eggs can give you salmonella bacteria which is very resistant to treatment. Just cook your eggs and eat the whites.

Meal plan: Breakfast: 1 Sweetpotato (200 cal), 3 egg whites (51 cals), 1 green apple (95 cal): Lunch: Brown ugali (200 cal), 1 cup spinach (50 cal), omena (300 cal) and dinner: half glass brown rice (110 cals), 1 cup managu or other indigenous herbs (70 cal), 150grams lean beef (330 cal). That’s a total of 1500 cal in a day against a recommended 2500 cal for an active Male adult. Reason is I’m on mission to reduce my body fat to single digit and hence has to sacrifice the daily calorie intake. However if your aim is to bulk aim to add lean mass by eating clean. If you are on a budget omena is your best bet, not only do they supply lean proteins but support the absorption of calcium and other nutrients supporting immense growth and repair of muscle tissue. Of course you have to work your ass off in the gym if you want good results. Remember to build your cardiovascular health as well to support the bulky structure you are aiming to achieve. Good luck

Don’t take raw eggs. Ukikula raw (heh) you will waste over 40% of bioavailable protein that the eggs can provide when cooked (91% biovailable protein in cooked vs 50% bioavailable when raw) Google uone. Na pia vile msee mwengine amesema, Salmonella ni serious shit.

Najua anataka massgainers but sioni the need. Ukiwacha kukula mass gainers (no money, no stocks in shops) na eating habits bado ziko down, utalose weight. The more you eat, the more your stomach expands to accomodate the food. So ukikula overload for kama two weeks na tumbo iexpand, utakuwa unaskia njaa more regularly na eating habits zitakuwa poa. Pia you can look at milk. Kukunywa ni easier than kukula so itakuwa easy. Na milk ina calories mob sana, na si expensive (especially ukinunua straight from the farmer).
Kama bado unadai mass gainer, angalia maltodextrin. It’s relatively cheap na inakupatia carbs wazimu. I think ata ni pure carbs, siko sure. Hii kama una manzi sticc unafaa umpatie. But angalia side effects za maltodextrin (esp kama uko diabetic).

Read slowly