weight loss

Carry u’r weight comfortably thats the trick. It’ll be useless to be thin and not fit like my boss who weighs 64kg and drinks cooking oil to gain weight.

@Yule Karis Black = Hippo

:eek:

Gym works! Shida ni Men go in the gym do aerobics in short train like women! Those no carbs diet, no carbs after six are diets for sedentary women!! This a full blooded young 24 year old dude why follow a post menstruated woman diet?

Go to the gym lift weights + cardio & follow a good diet that puts your body on a defecit … him being a former rugby player I would suggest if possible he gets back to some rugby training and follow a good diet.

References
https://examine.com/nutrition/what-should-i-eat-for-weight-loss

Carbs don’t make you fat!
https://examine.com/nutrition/will-carbs-make-me-fat/

Gym is technically useless when you want to lose weight. 90% of weight loss is dieting. Most people were at a healthy weight while in high school, not because they were in sports, but because the food intake was limited. You have to do an insane workout for months to lose just one kg if you don’t diet. If you doubt, hit the treadmill and walk for one hour uone kama hata utatumia 50 calories. On the other side, a bag of chips has over 500 calories. If you don’t adjust your diet, and go to the gym, you will hardly lose any weight.

True, in high school esp boarding food choices are limited in quantity. But there is a difference between weight loss and fat loss you can be 90kgd loose weight to say 75kgs but still be technically fat! As you lost muscle mass together with some fat Gym especially lifting weights preserves your lean weight as you drop fat… there is ‘skinny fat’ just you thin doesn’t mean you not ‘fat’

There’s something called cardiovascular fitness. You can be thin yet very unhealthy. Cardio is important to exercise the heart, lungs and blood vessels. Huwezi sema ati ‘ditch gym.’ I agree with avoiding carbs. And sugar as well…
What I’ve found so useful in cutting inches niku lift weights like dumbells and kettlebells. Running to lose weight takes forever…weights are a quick way to get there alafu add cardio for fitness.
Overall, healthy living is not a destination but should be a way of life. People keep yo-yoing with their weight because after they lose kidogo water weight they go back to their bad habits.

The title of this thread is “weight loss” not “fitness”. He should lose weight first because that is his goal. Then decide whether to get fit or not.

Fanya ivi boss. Nunua a good mountain bike ya huko cheki maneno edishen ya kina @Meria Mata. Have a friend in kahawa sukari called ken mla mbuzi in fb(check pics). he lost so much weight after riding his bike everyday.

tell them my fren

Hehehe umenikumbusha juzi nikiresume zoezi after a very long time. Hao majamaa wanaeza kubonga mbaya ukiwa msee wa low self esteem hauwezi rudi day two.

Happens a lot, but yao huwa ya kupea watu psych, but enyewe watu wa roho ndogo huhepa.

This is wrong. Depends on what you do at the gym. Some people go there to merely dance around with machines and then claim that gym doesn’t work.

You’re a former rugby player, so we can assume you’re generally strong. Focus on gym workouts that involve movements people consider hard, yet very effective - squats, deadlifts, presses. Start with what you can lift then push yourself aiming for heavy. If you do it every other day getting your weights up, there’ll be a noticeable transformation within a month. If you primarily want to loose weight, cut down on carbs and do more protein and vegetables.

Being 24 you have a lot of testosterone that will help you recover fast from hard workouts and grow muscles and bone. Take up weightlifting as your new hobby, as a replacement for rugby

if ur weight has no impact on ur health n daily activities sioni y u r worried…some of us wud kill to weigh 90kgs

loose weight not through mind and through action. Hold your mouth and exercise your body. You will loose your weight.