Weird Encounters

the hindernet does not support the intentional part, but the vaginismus diagnosis checks out. at least a nigga knows something new:D:D

Asante kwa kunifundisha about vaginismus but nothing on the Internet really support the ‘intentional’ claim you made. I am willing to learn. Unaeza niruahia link ama hata video of you practicing the move…Am also willing to be the male specimen. It’s all for science.

He he he,
But there’s another way actually, shove a finger suddenly in the boot with the D in touching position of the P.
It opens up automatically and swallows the D.

I know it’s not mentioned… It was an addition.

Guess lack of proper scientific research. I volunteer to conduct tests with you for the advancement of science.we could even win a Nobel prize. Promise sitakushika throat.

you were both tense and trying too hard…

Was trying too hard alright!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Naona uko na experience kwa hii field pia:D:D:D

Too bad I like it rough…

https://i.imgur.com/o166iz5.gif

I’ve been looking for virgins but never found one.

In your preamble you alluded to three scenarios, waiting for the remaining two, complete your story boss

Three scenarios = Three bitches

Had a similar experience with a young 19-year old girl sometime back when I was a university student. It was a pathetic experience and you feel inadequate especially after all the blood has traveled down south.

Lube! Lube! ama ile elianto unatumianga kwako…your man card should be revoked. unashindwa kuigia ikuss

Happened to me pia in campus. On inspection using a finger nilipata some hard membrane inafeel kama ngozi ya ngombe. It could not give way. After a whole semester of trying i had to give up.
I still have her number, itabidi i ask her. 8 years later.

she was probably tense, sikuwa na reason ya tension pale

okay. Mr. national issuer of man cards

:smiley: :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]167029[/ATTACH]

You have a weak dick suffering from erectile dysfunction