Weird Room

You had conditioned your mind to expect a bad experience

[ATTACH=full]120430[/ATTACH]

I could’ve. But I was exhausted and I felt like I’d vomit so I went outside.

Maybe.

1 Like

Figised

2 Likes

It’s highly probable that that room is moldy. If it is, there are types of molds that are known to cause hallucinations and nightmares when inhaled.

The most infamous is Stachybotrys charatarum. If you have ever seen a ghost, check the walls of that room. The ghosts are on the wall in form of molds.

1 Like

Sikua nimeona umexplain. Heard the same thing too.

One day you will believe , I have gone through things in life that can not be explained.

2 Likes

so have I. Some when very sober like a time I woke up with a patch in my hair like someone used some scissors to do it. Nikavaa kofia na kwenda Kinyozi kunyolewa yote

When i was young tulikuwa tunaishi western kuna story nilikuwa naskia ati msee hunyolewa nywele usiku kama ako doz. I waited for that kunyolewa nywele initendeke but haijawahi happen. When i was in high school side za cheranganyi kuna a house which was said iko haunted ati ukienda huko utaskia wasee wakicheka na door banging…i went that place waited to hear and feel those supernatural effects on me but none happened. I came to one conclusion when you believe in superstition you will feel them and if you dont believe in them itabaki kuwa story tu

Visit Bungoma August next year when we are circumcision boys, that is when all spirits come out.

the thing with spirits and believe is that you always live to tell the effect na hakunanga efitens… last year i saw one of my distance rela stop a very heavy rainfall in a funeral i had attended.within less than a minute the rain had diverted and folks at home didnt seem to bother as they continued with what they were doing… i always thought it depends with what i believe in… until i saw that with my own eyes… some of these myths have some truths in them

2 Likes

Waluhya mko na mashida mingi sana you’re almost as bad if not worse than the mombasanians it your superstitions

You don’t know what you’re talking about especially in my career you have to cleansed after [SIZE=1]doing some job ,story for another day.[/SIZE]

Story for a never day…:oops::oops::oops: