Welcome To Mombasa

Mombasa is the biggest slum in Kenya, sadly though, Nairobi is not any better.

That is why the private roads by PPP is timely. Let private companies compete to build a national expressway across the country even it means elevated roads on top of current roads. They can buy the land, design, build, maintain and charge users a toll fee. If you want free roads use the public road, if you are in a hurry use the private roads. Alternatively use the train.

Nangojea SGR iishe, I’ll never travel on that Msa-Nbi-Ksm highway again.

ati no high-rise buildings? You must have been visiting the outskirts of town then. @Meria Mata wekea huyu jamaa skyline ya Mwambasa.

well ziko… should be like 10 lol… for the 2nd largest town in kenya… and the oldest something aint adding up.
considering the contribution bt that city to this economy… mombasa is just like a slam just like someone said…

alafu watu wa Cord, arsenali mtu hua haezi waaambia kitu… like criasly someone is thinking mombasa is doin just fine.??? i was born is mombasa and i have lived in mombasa when fare was still 20bob from mtwapa to town… the roads were great mtwapa was smaller tho… am back to my mother city… then all i see is dust in town

Ng’ombe Jinga, I left Msa at 9pm, nkafika mtito 4am,

Tuesday nalipa carrot walai, barabara nawachia millionaires, birrionares fry ara