welcome to the dark side

Sande saidi. Acha niishi misri. Light color would do, not necessarily white.

Better… Now that red color makes my phone look like it’s battery is low. Smh

colour changed to a lighter shade of blue, ebu jaribu tena

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It’s only on chromium browsers. Will change it to a darker shade like the page background or just remove it

@Deorro sasa nitatoa aje hii theme?

Oooh by the way huku Misri kuna scroll up and scroll down buttons

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wewe umesoma vizuri that ni unstable n only for those willing to test halafu bado unaweka tu. Fuata maagizo ya @Phylgee na next time ukiona unstable or beta mahali usitumie unless you know what you are doing

Changing it to the background color would be perfect. Removing it means it will be white. It’ll clash wit the background color bc it’ll be too bright

iko swafi braza.

ghasia hii mbona sasa uliweka hapa .ungetuwekea kitu stable

The scroll up buttons weren’t necessary bc there’s only 20 comments per page… Unless you want to expand the limit

Hehehehe enda hapo chini to your left, utaona mahali imeandikwa dark mode - unstable. Tap or click on that then select Kentverdana

Will test both nikiamka then stick to the one you people will like

Uuuhmm, let’s see what others will say about it. Maybe you too might like it especially ukisoma zile post refu za @GeorginaMakena

:D:D:D:DGod knows I wouldn’t punish myself to that extent

sande.lakini hii theme inafanya kumanage multiple handles rahisi.huezi changanyikiwa na mahandles zako

Deorro NV bado huja solve ile shida ya page auto-scrolling to the bottom when you click on a notification

changed that chromium theme colour to dark

tulia mkubwa. It’s being looked into