Welcome to The University of Lome, Togo.

Keep dreaming

Magi Tang’o? Bonoko jaduong Niaje?

Hiyo picture ya watoi kwa classroom is just funny.

Shithole continent indeed.

Jaduong kamili hapa

The current president, Faure took over after his father, Gnassingbe Eyadema died. Just like what happened in Gabon.

Nilijua wewe ni ati riirii

Jaluo awezi jua kikuyu ? ?

There was a lot of fraud at Moi University. Its the only university surviving on Treasury bailout. However the new VC has weathered tribal politics and cartels thanks to CS Matiangi and is leading it back to financial stability. He will still need more support and a few year to renovate and rectify the mess. In a bright note their 20 storey skyscraper in Eldoret is done, ready, tall and very beautiful. It will go a long way to help with finances

Ndio maana ninasema shida ya mwafrika ni mwafrika na uafrika. There is no African solution to African problems because the problem is the African. He is very myopic. And he wants global respect.

Stupid! Waste of continent.

business management classes huwa na ufala ka huo

chif tuwekee hata picha ya matako ya sistako

West African nations are toilets of France.

so good sir can we say they are french toilets .

:D:D Yes

Wanafanyaje exams

Your fantasy is someone’s real life and vice versa…such is life

Kwani mnaishi wapi?endeni UoN MPH kukiwa na classes za humanities…one class hua na over 600, …and this was back in 2006 nikiwa campus. Common courses ni worse…hata exam tulikua tunafanyia nje ya exam venue

Wanaweza lakini sio hiyo conc namna hiyo. kama vile wewe huwezi jua kusema “Opak ruoth” au “Kizungu orumoo teng manadeee” zinamaanisha nini.Yaani wanajua ile ya kuomba maji.Gia kuhoyaa rwademaa

Gentlemen! So you think Kenya is any better?
Allow me to post some pictures on what happens in UoN med school (Chiromo campus) on Monday if I visit! I sat on the floor for a year! Hapo Millenium Hall 2 kunaekwa watu wa Pharmacy, Med na Dental Surgery! People literally stand in there for 3 hours straight from Monday to Wednesday!
Not even to mention the most abused room in Chiromo- the nursing hall. Huko they used to fit us (Pharmacy plus Nursing) in one small hall unaketi kwa floor for 4 hours straight with little to no oxygen na unalipa fees ya 400K per year!

Kenya is not the thing people! Just because you don’t see it on the news doesn’t mean its not happening! Every NUPSA and NUNSA (pharm n nursing) chairpeople have asked Mbithi to add space and seats for the last 5 years yet the situation remains the same!

My bad!