well help me out on this gal

Zaa mtoto wako ulee, acha kujaribu kulea wanyama wa msituni.

Bro avoid ladies wenye wana act ni maskini i dont know if its really true or ni mind game i had one nilimfanyia everything but aliniacha baada ya kupata job so kunguru hafugiki ata umpee nini and if you love her mweke kwako umsaidie akiwa hapo mutakuwa mumecut cost mob rent yake na food

A sign of a diluted man.
Unasumbua elders bure!

So I didn’t read this sh!t

A woman aborting your child tells a lot. She doesnt want any long term binding na wewe, or your genes for that matter, you’re not the ‘prize for her’.
Dem anakupenda mimba ataweka hata kama huna kakitu, mtapambana mbele. Infact unajipatanga ni wewe unamuambia mtoe but yeye hataki
Hapa you’re just a means to an end, achana na hiyo kunguru.

I’ll only say this once …kimbia bro

Please help her if you can. Also use protection.

Mujamaa kwa hifyo unasema nikae mbali na hizi khasia @T.Vercetti na @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii

Mlebo, umeamua atumie protection kumsaidia

Protection za birth control and you know this.

No truer words have been spoken. Please take this advice serious na uwache maswali zingine hazina msingi.

Wizdom uku huwa unmatched, sande sana elders.

Sometimes desperate ladies make good wives. If the love between you and her is real then go ahead. Make the love official

Wooi kijana??!! Chukua slices and run to the forest. Enzi za kucheza kama captain-save-a-hoe ziliisha.

She will use you, your sympathy, resources then very soon a richer man will come along and will be humping her senseless. That woman is on survival mode and whatever she is giving is because she wants to receive something in return.

Nothing is more dangerous than a lady that’s desperate to survive. She can fucck her way to the top with no regrets. The rest of you are pawns. Her loyalty is to her family and to herself. Si unaona ata mimba anajua kutoa? Hio ni kunguru.

Help her as a friend kama ni lazima. Invest what you can afford to lose. Na to be on the safe side kid, strap up when fucking her.

Apo sasa nmekuelewa

Thanks mkubwa, jana nimesumbuana na my friends working kwa hosi, sasa nina stock mzima ya HIV kits, P2s na PG kits, i’m back to game ya kula na kuenda karura, no sympathizing