Wema Sepetu: Diamond used to beat me up all the time, but I ‘enjoyed’ it

Men also love bitches. And btw the real bad Boys wacha Hawa wa red peels, the real bad Boys, like criminals make very good husbands and boyfriends. At home they are very good and very good providers but in the streets they are ruthless killers. They even kill children and women. Haven’t you watched the story of Ted Bundy? He had a 12 year old step daughter who he treated like his own, yet he had killed, raped and decapitated a 12 year old girl.

Its one thing to have an arrogant attitude like Diamond bcz you came from nothing and now women are falling all over you bcz you have money and are famous and you know that that’s the ONLY reason they’re all over you. And actually being a bad boy and killing people. To me having a arrogant attitude does not make you a bad boy if say you have never actually killed someone. That is my threshold of what a bad boy is. Hawa wengine ni panganga tuu. A real gangster who can kill without blinking and remorse. That is the definition of a bad boy. Like Ted Bundy. And women loved him to pieces.

Someone is projecting her personal issues onto the thread that has nothing to do with her but I have blocked her so let her carry on alone. I don’t want to get caught up in her abortion regrets and hoe living. Who in their right mind can glorify Wema Sepetu who is a shame to her womanhood and her country as a whole bcz at one time she represented her country. I don’t have time to engage loose women who are rotten and have blood of the innocents on their hands. Apambane na hali yake bila kusumbua.

Wah

Polepole kamum is Never that serious.

Being nasty to women doesn’t mean that you are a bad boy. In fact the real bad boys who are serial killers and gangsters don’t stress women. Even Hitler I hear was very loving to his cousin/girlfriend. Mimi kama hujaua, I don’t consider you a bad boy. If you are really bad go out and do something illegal then I will know that you are a real bad boy. Hawa wengine nikujifanya tuu so that they can get women who are mentally and emotionally weak. Go to death row and see how many women write to those murderers and even marry them. Hio ndio bad boy manenos. Not this one of negging and holding frames after reading red peels cult books.

Crazy bitch

Wah what? If you can’t create a single cell in my body or carry me for 9 months like my mother did don’t attempt to lay a finger on me. You can’t afford to replace anything on my body so don’t try to damage it.

women writing love letters to serial killers and wanting t to be married by them will always be a mystery to me.
but it may be as you state, the killers treat their women better than even the “good” boys.

Look up acute hybristophilia

There’s a story about a pilot who married a jailbird woman. I think these people like the attention. Like you are all the jailbird thinks about.

thanks.

In her post, “Women Who Love Serial Killers,” PT blogger Katherine Ramsland offers some suggestions about why some women can be so attracted to, or hopelessly beguiled by, the most terrifying of human predators.

At first, she provides explanations from the women themselves — women who actually married these dangerously unhinged criminals. Their reasons (somewhat elaborated here) include the assumptions that:
[ul]
[li]Their love can transform the convict: from cunning and cruel to caring, concerned, and compassionate.[/li][li] [/li][li]There’s a wounded child nested somewhere inside the killer that can be healed through a devoted nurturance that only they can provide.[/li][li] [/li][li]They might share the killer’s media spotlight, and so triumphantly emerge from their anonymity, and maybe in the process even land a book or movie deal (an aspiration about as cynical as it is narcissistic and self-serving).[/li][/ul]
Since these mostly self-deceptive notions derive from these women’s conscious minds, we need to delve much deeper if we’re to grasp the subconscious motives driving such melodramatically aberrant behavior. And here I should mention that Ramsland notes that some experts in the field regard these women either as incapable of finding love in more normal ways, or as seeking a relationship that “romantically” can never be consummated (or, I might add, domesticated).

Why Do Women Fall for Serial Killers? | Psychology Today

Passive hybristophilia comprises those individuals who have no desire to participate in criminal activity themselves but are sexually attracted to criminals (the so-called “prison groupies” or “serial killer groupies”). Although I have yet to see any empirical proof, the LAH website claims that:

“These women are usually delusional and will try to find excuses for what the criminal did. They will develop relationships with a criminal and feel that they are special—that even though their lover may have killed numerous people, he would never harm her. They usually feel that they can “change” their lover and have rescue fantasies. Passive hybristophiliacs tend to put themselves in positions to be seduced, manipulated, and lied to by the people they fall for.”

Aggressive hybristophilia comprises those individuals who actively help (typically male) criminals to commit the crime(s). Such people (usually female) will (according to the LAH website):

“Help out their lovers with their criminal agenda by luring victims, hiding bodies, covering crimes, or even committing crimes. They are attracted to their lover’s because of their violent actions and want to receive love, yet are unable to understand that their lover’s are psychopaths who are manipulating them. Both passive and aggressive hybristophiliacs tend to end up in abusive or unhealthy relationships.”

Passion Victim | Psychology Today

Here is the story of the pilot who met and married a woman who is in jail for the rest of her life for felony murder.

Married to a prisoner: Retired airline pilot finds love | Truecrimedaily.com

Makena how rich are you ?I’m just curious coz the way you hype yourself here it’s like uko League ya kina Tabitha karanja and njoki ndungu’s,but too bad they’re to busy to find any idle time to post garbage here at ktalk and kilimani mums the whole day…

Tafuta line ingine ghasssia

That witch who sacrificed her parents and her crew keep creating new handles to come troll me. I block. They go create another handle.

Malisa hiyo bottom fagget

Usichochwe na mtu eti eeh, ooh this, I don’t date broke ass niggaz, class etc. Hyo ni pompous mentality/delusions of grandeur/stori za jaba.

Pompous mentality: Trying to protect your ego and self-worth in some way by behaving arrogantly to hide your insecurities

Delusions of grandeur: A person’s belief that they are someone other than who they are. Delusions of grandeur is associated with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), which is a mental health disease. A narcissistic personality may cause people to greatly overestimate their own importance and believe in their own uniqueness.

Stori za Jaba: A terminology coined recently in Kenyatalk. It refers to someone making false claims about his/her wealth, social status and preferences. The euphoric feeling of superiority is caused by the huge levels of taxin affecting your thought process. A common occurrence amongst villagers in KTalk.

Digi ni kîpii