Wenger Out Sacco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYJScg-BJc

1 Like

Stoke 1st eleven to third choice bench. Career suicide. At least Liverpool he will play Right wing, Salah No 10. and Mane left wing. That would also mean courtinho is going to Barcelona.

1 Like

wenger is shameless

1 Like

Wenger has completely lost it, watched the full Liverpool game and couldn’t help but notice how weak we are as a team. Our game looks same 5yrs back.

1 Like

It seems that greedy Kronke has taken all the profit away leaving the accounts empty.Arsenal cant compete in the transfer market.

2 Likes

plausible, running a club like a cowshed

3 Likes

looks like we are headed for yet another winter of discontent…

2 Likes

ooh well…wenger and Kronke showing the arsenal fan the middle finger.

I think either mahrez or draxler will sign todar for arsenal

1 Like

What’s the point? Even staunch Arsenal fans will tell you that Arsenal are headed nowhere! It’s going to be a very disappointing season for Arsenal.

I guess it’s time to be a football fan and to start enjoying watching Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, etc. play.

3 Likes

fixid

2 Likes

I am seriously contemplating switching sides. Arsene has no ambition, Kroenke has his foot up his arse too deep he can’t think past his money, the team lacks motivation completely.

Look at MOU, he went to Utd and has brought them back from the edge. We on the other hand are stagnant waters. Its pathetic, annoying to be frank

4 Likes

All the best with your new club. Mimi heri niwe football fan sasa lakini kuhama siwes…

2 Likes

Eish buanaa uncle Wenger anauza players wote but haina waas hatuko champions league tutanunua players ile time tutarudi anyway

Wenger for life

na wale mtakuja Chelsea msilete ile makelele yenu sisi ni wastaarabu…

2 Likes

And how will you perform that big miracle of returning with average players?

Still undecided hehe

I have not yet submitted my resignation as an Arsenal fan, its just frustrations

1 Like

Mimi hujaribu kuelewa hii kitu na bado sijawai. How do you switch to a rival team then continue enjoying like nothing happened? Mani ndingehota. Heri nikuwe tuu fan wa foota in general…

3 Likes

We will stay at namba 6 till Wenger leaves .

Champions league without arsenal will be the most boring ever . 80% of world wide football fans are gunners ngojeni muone ratings na profit zikienda chini.

1 Like

ngombe kabisa! wenger out