#wengerout

If a mid table team like Everton were playing Bayern last night would they lose by that margin? I think not.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D huyu msee atafute wenger amkidnap afichwe kule French Riviera

1 Like

Wenger for life, I usually let loud arsenal fans to make all the noise they want until February arrives and on schedule they implode on the pitch. From that time it’s pure comedy watching their rants and humiliation.

On a serious note which star player will now want to join this small team. Look at Sanchez, he is definitely leaving for Bayern now.

3 Likes

kikiki arsenal were mullered,played like Barcelona but for the wrong reasons

1 Like

well put sir

TUMEUMIA but bado niko nyuma ya wenger

sponsor wewe ni kigeugeu sana,a chameleone,in politicks and in football,but kwa momo wewe uwes change mind…momo die hard

[ATTACH=full]83809[/ATTACH]
ouch arsenal trolled kule twirrer…

https://t.co/nyErNKd2a4

Another gem here :D:D:D:D:D
[MEDIA=twitter]827966230547935233[/MEDIA]

4 Likes

Ball possession Bayern 74% against Arsenal 26%.
For a team that pretends to play possession football that’s almost unforgivable.

1 Like

In solidarity with arsenal
[ATTACH=full]83811[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

[MEDIA=twitter]832048222516416513[/MEDIA]
Haha full rant ndio hii hapa, epic meltdown.

1 Like

Hii ya Chelsea ndio ilinifurahisha. Ati Agent Cech :D:D:D:D
[MEDIA=facebook]id=1369888576408315;type=video[/MEDIA]

1 Like

Niaje Mathighs.

Too much mental torture in one thread nimeenda

:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]83815[/ATTACH]
Frustrated fellow. Imagine if he leaves,thou Walcott picks an injury?

When they imploded against Everton and Manchester City, it was okay. Just two loses.

Then came Watford and Chelsea, and an unconvincing, undeserved win against Hull City…

Arsenal’s problem is their mentality; on their opponent, their own capabilities and strength, depth and about their coach.

The conviction most lack says to me they no longer trust/believe in Wenger.

And why is that club so damn adamant against change? Familiarity breeds contempt in my opinion and they have become so complacent, even Watford easily bullies them. How can people lay claim (proudly) I dare say, to a top four finish and Champions league qualification when they never go beyond the last sixteen?

How do you claim to be a top team, frugal spender and profit maker when it does not reflect in the trophy cabinet? The last two FA cups are outdated now, no one should mention it.

Change is needed in the Arsenal management and team; not just switching persons but attitudes and mentality, conviction and the desire. It wouldn’t be surprising most of these players are in it for the money and the name of the club they play for, nothing more(this comment has been in my phone since the loss to Watford)

[QUOtime “Raheem8, post: 842387, member: 2803”]There’s still the second leg. Barcelona was also humiliated in Paris also. So no big deal. Humiliated? :confused::confused: but its only the first half
[/QUOTE]

Any instance that a team looses 4 nil in the first leg in UCL quater/semi finals it never comes back to reset the scores…only Man u did it against Roma but it wasnt 4 nil

Arsenali team ya pesa…GG haiangushi.