Went for lunch lakini si kuzuri.

Tumewazoea!

Hapo ndio ma “V na G” zilianza

Malipo ni hapa, unauza kwa baa halafu unablackout ovyo. Msiba huo.

Elaborate pliz.

What I am hearing, Mr gashwin, with all these male rantings are Ktalk men admitting to being too slow or dim to realize when women are taking them for a ride and then blaming the women for their folly.

You want us to believe a random waitress at random eatery out nowhere has decide to confess to a random customer she was raped? Wacha mchezo. Everytime we have such stories trending lazima ngamia moja apa ikarange stori inarelate

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]233754[/ATTACH]@ChifuMbitika leta hekaya vile alikupea mkia bana

Thermal image, sketch, silhouette??

Niaje uncle?

pouwa sana @whorethong.

Kabete technical manenos

Nkt

Kijana alichoka kungoja…akaamua kujiservia samosa

Actually no sweetheart. If you go through some of my previous posts as far as back as Klist you’ll see me complaining about a pathological sense of entitlement the Kenyan woman has devrloped since the advent of these silly Mexican soaps. I have even seen TV/social media clips where some say the man’s money is theirs but hers is hers. This attitude that a man should pay all date bills even when she brings along her pals. I have trvalled and this is a peculiarly Kenyan epidemic.

The chance of this story being true is soo low, even team liwe liwalo are basking with hope.

The lady is at work after heavy drinking, blacking out and apparently being raped?

Not unless you’re the VICTIM here you need to provide a sketch or a shadow image. Otherwise tupee hekaya yote, village doctors will guide you on the way forward.

Yaani hata image ya Tusker hatujakataa

They forgot the power of persuasion, the power of a bait on a hook. While the devil was conversing with eve Adam was there dumb ,when she gave him the forbidden fruit he didn’t protest.

Si.amesema wao ni.mabeshte,yaani he is a regular customer at the joint

There are plenty of women out there. If you are dim enough to keep chasing after entitled ones even though you resent indulging them, then you deserve to wallow in pain. Otherwise,Leave the entitled ones to men who love indulging such. Respect lanes