Were black slaves ever paid, or was their's totally FREE unpaid labour?????

And if they reproduced from 600,000 to 3.2 million it means they were healthy specimens. I mean you can’t fuck while you are sickly or starving and then the next day go pick a bale of cotton.

And how were they able to rear these young ones if indeed times were so hard???

Where did they get the food to give to these babies or the clothing to keep them warm in winter?

Plus while you are in such misery as told in these activist narratives a human being tends to avoid children because you cannot raise them in such a dangerous place. This,goes counter to your narrative. The black men were confident enough to sire young.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia

And in the 1860 census wikipedia says there were 4,441,830 (14.1% of population) of whom 3,953,731 89% enslaved.

4,441,830 - 3,953,731 = 488,099 free blacks

I wonder how many slaves those 488,099 free blacks owned out of the 3,953,731 slaves in the U.S in 1860.

Hii logic unatoa wapi?? The human species has propagated throughout out the ages irrespective of the hardship it has faced. If you want to deny slavery, go ahead. Just don’t attempt to use factual data because none whatsoever exists. The idea and its foundation are insane, all I’m doing is taking away every Avenue that allows you to rationalise it. As long as you know it can’t be defended rationally believe whatever you want to believe.

Yaani just don’t pick figures off the internet and use them. In 1860 much of the North had repudiated the ideology of slavery and black people had a semblance of freedom but still with very few rights. Most of the slaves were owned in the south hence the civil war of 1865. Basic subtraction won’t help to defend your ideas. Majority of those 490,000 people were former slaves too poor to own slaves even if they wanted.

@Simiyu22 you said that majority of free blacks who owned slaves did it out of benevolence or to rescue their fellow black men but studies have shown that freed blacks were the worst slave masters around.

Slaves routinely ran away from their black masters. Another example cited is Liberia where the freed slaves from America started enslaving and harrasing the local African population.

Dude you yourself just picked off figures from the internet and used them!

490,000 is not a small number. And even in the North there were freed blacks who owned black slaves.

Good luck trying to drive sense into an outright moron.

Why don’t you offer yourself up for slavery then you can write about it from a point of knowledge???

This site, I have read so many things, I am now worried that am in reddit or 4chan

Even if it was just one black person owning another black person especially right after being freed from slavery, does that make it right?

You argument is that they were a minority and therefore they don’t matter but the fact remains and the question still stands even if it was that one black person buying another black person and profiting from the enterprise does that make it right?

Because of sharecropping.

The weathly blacks were not public and most made there money through smuggling. After Slavery they decided to move west, and others moved North where they could build there own clubs and such. The ones in the south were given contracts where they had to share a huge percentage of there crops.