We're fucked

You have to be realistic in life. In every population, there will be a certain percentage that doesn’t conform to the norm. Think of a population of purebred black dogs, you will have brown dogs. An anomaly. In Kenya’s instance, these will be the criminals. The ones who don’t follow the law.
How many Manaforts are there as a comparison to the US population. Did u forget the other 246 million people who follow the law to the book. This is what I mean by all Kenyans.
In any scientific extrapolation, there is no absolute in anything. In my opinion, it’s always a mistake to compare the US to Kenya in any aspect. Different domains.

True but the hangman is part of the monkeys. So change is required from the monkeys first.

Typical…u vote like monkeys in zoo then blame everyone else but yourself.

She complains you give none,got none for even your own bottle,you are a deadbeat dad

The problem with Kenya is the electorate, that is, you folks, and the choices you make during elections. I consciously threw away some of my votes by thinking issues and integrity and picking people aligned with these, even though they where unlikely to win the popularity contest.

My hands are therefore clean on this matter, and I have no regrets. The blood for all that is wrong with the country is in your hands

Thread closed.

Aragani meinma . Lole moet oo Bokyoni ? Ikwaat bukaat

Hahaaa ongea lugha safi ingiet bisyani

Vile Rene Descartes amesema.