Western opposition leaders defect & support UhuRuto

many of these are just there for the money. Most luhya leaders become extremely broke after losing an election and will do anything for financial gain. have dealt with many, I know. ni tumbo tu. Na mtu kama jirongo may actually bring in lesser votes than if he was not campagning for Jubilee in Lugari. As someone from lugari,ukajua how we hate and loathe that guy

1 Like

Bungoma odm gubernatorial candidate Khangati ndio shocker hapo. It took only a day for DP Uncle Ruto to reverse his radical views to moderation and support. Now remember Bungoma is still celebrating Ken Lusaka rise to joint 3rd highest leadership in Kenya. On 8/8 we got an impressive 40% in Bungoma. Let’s see how this development plus the coming high profile campaigns in the County will go.

This is just the beginning, more to follow.

8 Likes

I said political realignment is taking shape, this is might affect even 2022. No political enemies, interesting times ahead

Munya decamped to nasa but will vote for uhuruto. He’s trying to remain relevant.

2 Likes

must you be insultive?

7 Likes

what have they loosened?

4 Likes

:Dfix it instead

1 Like

huyu kwanza ni bad omen! amepotezea ouru kura…
msee hizo zilikuwa za "contractors’, chips funga zake, ghost workers, ghost worker’s family and friends ndio wasipoteze unga but kiliumana.

Aaaaand… Munya has a million votes?

2 Likes

munya alikuwa amekujia tu efidens ya kungoa ule mwisi alimwiibia kutumia log table ya mdos

I thought those figures were declared NULL & VOID!

On a side note I was in Bungoma at some point during the campaing period, Lusaka Really campaigned ‘hard’ Watu walikuwa wanapanga lines! Waluhya will tell you want that means … I was ‘surprised’ he lost! :D:D:D

2 Likes

"Let Me Break It Down to make it easy for Jubilee Sycophants
to understand.

You are in class and You Have done Chemistry
Exams. But before The Results Are Given Out, it’s Discovered
That There Was Massive Leakages and Student Copying. The
School Administration Decides to Cancel The exams and set a
Different Exam (Emergency Paper, For Those Who Remember
This) To be Done in Two weeks. The Reactions Of The
Students Will Tell You Who Might Have Benefited From Exam
Leakage. Those Who Stole Exams will Throw Tantrums,
Threaten the school administration and even refuse to eat.

When They Insist That The Same Invigilators Who Leaked the
exams to Come and Supervise The New Exams, You Don’t
Need to Look Far To Get Thieves."

3 Likes

Oh!
I see.
You are a smart fellow! :slight_smile:
Now go back to sleep. Chakula ikiiva utaamshwa!

1 Like

Ikibidi

He…he…the signs of munya fall from grace was always there. Remember he invited babuon to close the devolution conference instead of President Uhuru. Riots started in Meru.
[ATTACH=full]124103[/ATTACH]
Not a single MCA, women rep, mp, senator from Meru attended it. All Jubilee governors had left by that last day. It was embarrassingly empty when babuon showed up.

6 Likes

Hizo ndizo tunataka!

hakuna haja

Sawa mkuu. I’ve never insulted you though. Unless Spear is your other handle :cool:.

1 Like

:eek::eek:

1 Like

like i needed

1 Like