Western Women an endangered species

Kapsa…

Vile bingwa husema watu wakule kwao na vile Dr gituthu alinifunza family unit,kubadilisha values, norms and culture ya mutu ni ngumu,divorce is on the rise my friends.

You pulled this out of your ass.

Anything else you want to tell us? We all care about your shit.

Attempt 1 at funny. Close but no banana.

@admin, @Deorro Toa hii thread that seems to be overrun by idiots.

Kwa nini@ IceCube kuja kidogo na ulete impure wengine.

Pole inakaa imekuchoma sana…

Mtu anaosha watoto kwa karai. Halafu akimaliza anapikia omena hapo…afterwards anapika nao ugali then anaosha nyumba na the same karai. Reke nemwo. Sijataja mtu specific but wanajijua

Nimegoogle uyo wife. Si ni kitu!..

[ATTACH=full]98989[/ATTACH]

Lakini mi hujiuliza hivi, don’t these kyuk babes want to replace their beauty?.. Some decisons are selfish… If the mother was selfish she would not have passed on that beauty… But then again we’re told women are never loyal to their group

Stupid ass thread if i’ve ever seen one…

Kikuyu women are after the money…hakuna loyalty nowadays with modernization and isht. I don’t mind them being married by dim eyes.

Hahaha…mbona kuwa hivi

But hw does that help. It would make sense if she had already reproduced with a shiny eye to replace herself first alafu after hapo afanye kile anataka. Everyone wants to jik their eyes with dem brown skins but no one cares hw that jik is produced. But nature is blind to the future.

Are you trying to educate golddiggers on how to reproduce…that is a lost cause. A kyuk will reproduce with a dog for the right price…you should know that by now

:D:D:Dguess we should educate or die trying… lakini ukona point

Upuss thread. Tembea western acha steriotyping

Juu ni thread ingine ya kubelittle women because someone has his own prejudices…

Nafuata tu nione comments

Lakini hakuna wasichana wazuri kama Wa murang’a

Who remembers that Lister who would post this photo immediately such a stupid thread came up?
[ATTACH=full]98999[/ATTACH]

So how does them not being married by Luhya men make them endangered? You mean extinction, then the luhya nation as whole is in danger,
My gal is from there though,

@uncle nyam ,we are under sieke,saidia