Westgate Anniversary

Yes WE insult one another and take that lightly(well most of us anyway) But insulting a family member ,more so a minor,is not in good taste.

How is that an insult it just like asking whether the person is ready for marriage

@KinduKiega umekua kindukiuru. Let me break it down to you like a 2-yr old that you are. You shall NEVER ask a parent about their daughter’s sexual affairs. Kama ingekua kijana hio ni understandable kiasi, but a girl…hell no.

Now apologize.

2 Likes

Tulikuwa Safari[SIZE=1]com [/SIZE]Sevens Kasarani. Nduru za kuaminika zikasema kulikuwa na sieke Westgate. Ruined the mood for the rest of the day, and the next day

Nilikuwa kitengela nikichoma nyama na cuzo

Nilikuwa job nikaambiwa na my bro westgate mall iko under sieke I thought dakika tatu tu things will be OK since Nairobi has enough security organs.

Ambia @Chloe nimeapologize

2 Likes

Had just reported to a cyber I owned. Opened twitter to scan the news and this was one of the tweets I saw.

:smiley:

:eek:

:smiley:

I had gone to visit my mum @ shaggz and we all sat in the sitting room watching the event unfold…praying that the forces would contain it ASAP.

I remember the burning “mattresses”.

Mimi nilikuwa Nakumatt Junction shopping with family. We saw the news online but thought its a simple robbery gone wrong. The first instant I noticed its bad is when police land cruisers showed up at the parking and started moving around menacingly. When we got home at around 6pm it was now getting out of hand. That day the security services response was poor and it directly led to the changes we see today.

That was a new low; Miguna low.

1 Like

And you expect others to take it lightly when you talk foolishly? Wewe sioni kama uko na mtoto… Those comments are from old desperate bachelors!!!

2 Likes

Idiotic brain-damaged imbecile

1 Like

I was working at some place hapo Gen Mathenge drive, so I shukad mat hapo karibu na curios, nikateremka hapo nikaingilia katikati ya oval na ukay…straight nikapita mlangoni ya westgate…peponi road…gen mathenge drive…kufika job tu hivi nikaskia gunshot! then intensified!! Ikasemekana ni wezi hapo ukay, nikatokea nikapata wasee wanapiga story hapo gen mathenge…tukasonga tukafika hapo junction kwa maua, then it dawned on us that it was a terrorist attack. I thank God coz if the guys fikad as I was passing by, I woulda run into the mall, na hapo mungu tu ndio anajua.

@KinduKiega must be a kihii! Guka amesema - nobody who’s gone to the river can be so casually insulting.

Ata wewe @FieldMarshal CouchP ni kipiii demented bastard.Huoni nimeapologize.But with brains full of kutu that is impossible for you to see.We waruiree wega kiria utuonagia haha tofauti yakio na ihii uria ciekaga ihaa…

Stop lying. You must clearly have been in form 1 at the time because based on this girly composition of fikad, shukad…you either are a bitch or are still in high school. Ama maybe ni kichwa haikukomaa at the same pace na mwili