Westgate Attack

inakuanga april tarehe sikumbuki [SIZE=1]najua si miminimeulizwa[/SIZE]

Nilikuwa pale Darajani Hotel Mombasa

I was in a hotel room getting pampered by a PYT, face srub, nail trim, manicure, pedicure, full body massage, hand job then finally mwagaring deep inside her.
All this time the TV was on but muted.
When I rested my head on the pillow and looked up I saw big read letters proclaiming a possible terror attack at Westgate.

I just came from a meeting hapo hata nilikuwa nimesahau anniversary ni leo.

BBC actually quoted a lister in their tweera feed. I think it was @Halfjadhe Halfkyuk

Half jadhe half kiuk was quoted by the sun newspaper on his submission about somebody Shah.

What do you mean by that statement?

Pale klost I think ni @Halfjadhe Halfkyuk alikua ameweka thread ati kuna tumuizi Tumeingia Westgate vi mala mala… Kumbe Kenyans were Under sieke

Black Saturday… Githeri media ilikuwa inasema ni robbery…kidogo tu tukaskia ni nywele soft…hata mood ya job ikaisha

Kupiga paparazi za wedding ndio unaita meeting?! Wewe mjamaa hupenda kujipandisha sana. Hujaanza leo.

Ati umetoka meeting… sema ulikuwa kazi ya kupiga picha hapo Kasarani!

Meeting gani hio ya saturday? Ati you just left westgate you were having coffee… :D:D

That place had blow by blow account of every happening. Credible source. Before it even appeared on the mainstream media.

You got married at a mall?

was coming from engineer site visit for my farm then I heard over the radio first time eti kuna thugs who were robbing a bank in Westgate na kuna shoot out, later they confirmed not a bank robbery but terrorists.

I remember first lady had taken kids for shopping at Nakumatt junction then as usual fast food after. Mimi niko local awaiting kuambiwa how much nitaongeza as usual. Then nikaona texts ya shoot out nikafikiria tu ni carjackers or robbers making their escape. Didn’t worry since I wasn’t far from them and I knew it wasn’t in their branch. 10 mins later nikaona alerts and cops are rushing there so I stopped drinking to call them. Nothing unusual was the reply. 5 mins later nikasikia ameona cops coming there. By now I suspected it was an attack as it was in the news and everyone was rushing there. I told my family watoke huko haraka I’m in my way to meet them. Everyone started leaving all shopping malls after it become clear it was more than just robbery. Our security network shortcomings were exposed that day. The security laws passed despite the silly opposition events in Parliament that day corrected those loopholes. Coordination and command were unified. It showed in the events of Dusit.

Unapenda kujipandisha sana wewe fala.

Wewe westgate uliionea mara ya kwanza kwa TV. Ati you were in a meeting there. What meeting? Who do you know there?

Was planning kuenda kuota jua kwa sand pale Jumeirah beach kwa Abdul. While still waiting for my main kiraka nkaamua ku log in klost to burn time nkitegea … nkapatana na post ya tujangili pale westgate. Ended up glued to the updates once it became evident Kinya was under attack.

Saa hio nilikua nasikiza lecture, kupitia mess ndo nikunywe chai nikapata breaking news. But the most disguting is how situation was handles plus Ole Ndengu was a big disappointment.

I had just joined TNS international as an intern. I was assigned a certain project that involved collecting data from Banks. I was common hapo Westgate as it housed most banks. This particular day I was expected to serve NIC bank, Thika. But I decided to eat the fare and cook the data. Had I been assigned to Westgate, I too wouldn’t have gone juu ya ulevi

Who’s wedding did you attend at a mall?

Vile ulikula fare, ulirudi Kibera mguu ama ulilala jivanjee?