westlands massage spa

Kenya ndio wanazima kila saa Ethiopia hata wakizima wajukuu wa king Solomon tutaona na giza .

very true, even tz kungurus are very daft and slow, very un-inspiring crap… never again.
let me stick to Anyango and Atieno

Pale Tz niliambia “kojoa haraka, natak kuenda zangu”… Then i told her sitaki kukojoa…

Mchezo iliishia hapo… Later on i was told kukojoa ni kufikisha threshold…

Bro… in my experience, sio ati tribe… ni personality. I have met freaky kamba women, kikuyu women, jango women and others.
Kwanza theres another luyhia one I had who loved waking me up pole pole in the morning with a blow job while am still sleeping. She always said if I ever break up with her I will miss it and she was right

Let me tell you young kunguru chasers, Ethiopia circumcises their women kitu 97% of them. The response is zero, ni kama kusukuma mti kwa shimo ya nyoka

Enda Krishna centre

The girls there are very nice but at that price point and they only give happy tugs, for me issa no. I know some much better places in Westlands, around the same price (5-6k) and they give much better service.

[ATTACH=full]207930[/ATTACH]

I went there, nothing as advertised, those chick are butT ugly, stuff nightmares are made of

I saw your question, and because there was no definite answer I ended up going. Really not worth it. The place is far from advertised, I have attached some photos of the room where the massage take place. It is Westland Road, nr 42, apartment 3C.

Prices are 3000ksh for massage (without any benefits), and a for full package (meaning sex) is 5000 ksh. The place stinks, the girls apart from being quite ugly also all look like they have some kind of disease. Avoid at all cost.

I warned you…