Westlands Working Ladies

The AMG movement is like any other movement it will always have its flaws, but you my dear will always find away to talk about the movement and paint it in bad light.

I stand by my views. If you shout from the rooftops about something you totally believe in, then unasahau and trip…mimi nitacheka. That is for sure. They really remind me of the LGBT bigmouths who take to the streets huku to remind us who they are and what they do…

With KT members…

They remind us that they are tall and handsome, loaded, drive swish cars, live in posh apartments, they are in their early twennies, women fall at their feet, jet in and out to exotic locations, will never have children aluta continua. They forget this mantra once in a while and revert back to whinging about women who are also showing them the middle finger. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.
Got nada against them. Who hates free entertainment?

fair enough.

Kama dame ako 28 ni more.

Mimi utaniita nini

umeacha pia tuna the body of a greek god.

Indeed. Na pia more than 3 girls fight for you at one given time. Shida ni vile hakuna evidence. Ng’o. Also it is good to dream aloud.

evidence removes anonymity. dreams become reality at times, some stuff in this forum is slightly exaggerated i wont say lies but exaggerated indeed don’t take word for word we are men we exaggerate thats what we do.

[ATTACH=full]247545[/ATTACH]

at exactly what time were this pictures taken?

Weka picha ya Westl… Oh.

Of all pictures none depicts your story horse

Hahahaha, hata umekosea - hawajui walipo!!

They entertain me kiasi yake:D:D:D:D. Else habari za kwako?