Weta Kicked Out

There is only one winner in this. MaDvD.
All politicians know that there can only be one kingpin per tribe. Anything that helps Madvd eliminate Wetangula before 2022 is very welcome to him.
If he somehow wipes out Weta completely, he will have a very big bargaining chip in the expected Ruto’s government. Could be running mate or PM, who knows.
If he refuses to swallow his pride, it will be another 10 years for him in the opposition.

HOW?

Something VERY SERIOUS must have made Baba slaughter his principals. This is not self cannibalisation.

Baba is REVISITING his principals. Only God knows what they did or were to do to him

Madvd as maragoli has no command over Bukusu votes which under opposition is led by wets and in Jubilee government its led by Speaker Lusaka. Madvd small support is useless nationally but maybe useful if you targeting Vihiga county only.

they weakened the swearing him. and pokead cash from Godec and uhunye to be MIA on swearing in.

Mudavadi is worth zero, right from the day he was hoisted into his late father’s shoes, through his anointment by fellow porcine sponsor Atwoli, his duty as reader of the ‘open the server’ monologues and into the 10 years ahead.

It cant be that simple.
Something else must have happened.

weta ako na pesa lakini ni mkono kettle.

Wets is already working with DP Uncle Ruto. Any opposition lose is Jubilee gain.

wabukusu tumesema phuck ODM and co , tuko ndani ya Jubilee 2022 . jaluo mijinga

Uncle @spear chomoa hio siri hehe ama ni classified?

Siasa kumbe ni tamu hivi. Leo uko na huyu kesho ule repeat 1000 times.

Kama kungekuwa na kisonono spread by siasa aki ya Nga Kenya mzima wanasiasa wote wangekuwa nayo

Evidence ama hizi ni @KeleleZa Chura

Manigga Wenta ndio kaenda na maji tayari!

Ila Orengo is no joke though!

NASA self cannibalizing itself[ATTACH=full]163287[/ATTACH]

A massacre in the colosseum, eh?

but raila is not someone to take serious again,never again.we are watching i was team Uotp last time for my last time.i now know that RWNBP

Good riddance to bad rubbish. The guy was fond of issuing ultimatums and talking shit.

irreducible minimums!

night meetings or vigils.