Wetangula's Bodyguard Fired

Ndio nashangaa akisema ati a hearing supersedes the crimes committed. Labda kwingine, lakini hata kama hakuna kesi huyo haezi rudi kwa police service…

1 Like

That was a clear and outright act of insubordination. And we know how strict these disciplined people.
But I feel for the guy because he was between a rock and a hard place. He was simply a pawn in Nasa’s bigger play of trying to prove police harassment, then incite supporters, then nusu mkate.
If I were the officer, I would have recognized this and chosen to obey the senior officer instead of my politician boss.
But I think a suspension is enough in this case.

3 Likes

On the discipline service that gun incident is very serious. Even the CJ bodyguards disarm and have their guns stored in the vault. The court has its own adequate dedicated armed security officers on constant patrol or manning entry and exits.

1 Like

If you watch the video at SC precincts uta realize Rao almost slapped a cop

Looks like this guy has a long rap sheet…atajua hajui

2 Likes

Heshima muhimu, kutii muhimu. It wont cost you anything to follow orders and instructions.

2 Likes

A transfer to Pokot would be better. Akafanye mazoezi na cattle rustlers

2 Likes

Police are subject to the constitution. The cop (I don’t like cops, especially those I don’t know) has rights to fair administrative action. If he was given a dismissal letter without being given a chance to explain his side of the story, serikali lazima imlipe. Hata kama alikuwa amekosa.

Fortunately/unfortunately it is in our laws.

Just an idiot,wetangula will block him now that he is useless and a new cop will be posted.Who is the loser?

Suspension imgekuwa better.

Yaani munachuja msee na kumuweka ndani. Noma

niaje @pamba

Ingekuwa ni KDF amefanya upuzi kama huwo kwa senior wake sahii angekuwa anafinywa makende. Jeshi hapana tambua umefi

4 Likes

Go ahead and quote the law if you don’t mind. Sitaki kubaki ignorant…

In such a case ni serikali itashtakiwa. Be careful with people you have employed, mboches, watchies and shamba boys included, they can mess you up.

of course alipofika pale kambe lazima angekuwa briefed alichofanya,aulizwe ajitetee in writing alafu anapewa dismissal. Ndio nitasummarize,ujinga ni kipawa. Hawa politicians watakuchocha muko ligi moja muzushe but shoka ikikam,utaiface individually.
CONCLUSION:
RWNEBPORK!
RWNEBPORK!
RWNEBPORK!
RWNEBPORK!
RWNEBPORK!
Am facing Kirinyaga!

1 Like

Huyu jamaa aliambukizwa na Weta ile ugonjwa yake of thinking everything revolves around him. Maybe he should offer the guy a nominated MCA seat in Ford K

3 Likes

Article 47 of the Constitution.

Perhaps ata resign and have some benefits lakini kuwa fired.