Wezi pale Kasarani caught on CCTV

the sad thing is that the 15k will be spent all in one evening probably on a sunday evening pale club comfort reggae nite

been through this shit before…those putos deserve death through hanging

Kenya forces hawajui mambo ya hostage ! wangechoma mattress kwa mlango then claim everybody dead inside was a thief

Hio cctv iko down sana…Can’t help police

95% ianenda sportpesa

Guys should invest in better CCTV cameras. They get cheap things that wount help them in the end. I feel sorry for the Investor. Such a loss!!

alafu nugu inauliza kama extra judicial killings ni halali:D:D:D:D:D

Mbona waliwacha PlayStations na hizo ziko worth more than the tvs

Hakuna cctv camera inaweza toa coloured usiku unless bulbs ziko on!

Inakaa ziko locked kwa cage za chuma na hawakuwa na time ya kuanza kuzifungua. Ile vida niliwatch MKZ ilikuwa longer kiasi, like 6 minutes. Kuna point walikuwa wanajaribu kuvuruta kitu flani hapo chini ya TV, I guess ni PS.

and we are learning, tengeneza grill na chuma na uweke kufuli mbili, sio eti hawawezi iba but it will take them more time kungoa

Wapi @Purple akuje atetee hizi tuck a tuck a

Such an easy target to rob. Watu wa biashara they should put these loud alarms that would wake up a whole area.

Also leave the keys at home or a different location.

Hakuna kitu mi huchukia ka kuona vijanaa wakiharibia youth man mwingine hustle, hiyo huniuma sana.

Manz i imagine the guy used his entire net worth to start the business or worse took a loan for it,everything is down the drain na sahi ako a negative start point not even stage 1.Msee has a big mountain to climb out, hivi ndio maisha sometimes hu rape msee. You never give up though, that’s life.

hawa hawendi far utamu wa cctv

Sad, the bank will still demand to be paid. A thief should be killed without considerations.

Hata hao gamers kuna wawili ama watatu wako kwa mix. They are used to communicate with the thugs on when to strike and ensure there is minimal resistance inside the premise. Hata bank robberies zilikuwaga zinafanywa na same style. You must have several gang members inside the banking hall and they will lie down with the other customers

by the way automated alarms are the way to go. these eastlando thugs fear no camera