What a photo!

si alikuwa hio ni bibi yake ya kando

Hiyo sio maji nanii, ni WD40

It’s hard to get used to the level of sycophancy that @kwido, @gashwin, @kah tony, @1776 and @Dunya among others display on this forum.

Jubilee claims they’ll cut the judiciary to size and these guys profess unwavering support for the same. Then Uhuru appears to shift positions and they quickly revise their positions accordingly

Jubilee says that they’ll resist foreign intervention during the election period and these guys again scream halleluyia …then US & EU show support for their candidate and suddenly they shift positions and are everywhere starting threads like “America Speaks”

Jubilee claims that it’s out to fight corruption and again these fuckers sing Kumbaya… But then when Uhuru’s track record in fighting corruption is questioned they label it as a “Tired Narrative” and a “Non issue”

That’s why I detest these guys. They worship at Uhuru’s Tabernacle and they can’t bring themselves to criticize their tribal leader even on issues that are not consistent with their personal believes

egepussy haukunitumia banana stalks na vile nilingoja

Heri kupenda pombe kuliko kupenda…(2marks)

Being a soldier huyo ako disqualified labda Ruto

They had not been sworn by then.

Sisi wabara tukienda Mwambao, hususan nyakati kama hizi we sweat like friggin toads (don’t ask me how toads sweat)

These frigging ads are becoming bolder ndiyo @Deorro anukise otunguu. Luckily on the PC which I use more often sionani name ads… hata za YouTube.
[ATTACH=full]144983[/ATTACH]

Firstly, find where I have castigated Maraga. Tafuta. Ukipata, leta hapa. If anything, I have never called him a mkora and actively defended him against that name.

Secondly, I have said time and time again, Eurobond waliiba. That’s not in doubt. And their debt strategy is useless but at least I can see some things being done all across the country.

I personally don’t give a damn whether the EU or the US speaks regarding Kenya. What I don’t want is the interference.

For your info, I was a Raila diehard. I voted for him in 2007 (becauwe I believed in him and I believed Kibaki was a tribalist and his cartel was rubbish) and 2013 (because I thought he may as well deserve a chance).

Along the way, I realized this guy has nothing to offer. He fans violence (which he did in 2007) and then waits for his share.

He brings NOTHING NEW to the table. His “pentagon” strategy of 2007 is the same one he tried pre-August 8th. And then violence again.

He’s done his part. He should move on.

Stew on that as you sip some milk.

Weh ndio hauko serious. Hata hukufanya follow up . . .

Sycophancy pays. . . Ask @spear
Wengine ni kutumika vibaya

Wewe nini inakusumbua? Didn’ I say Raila will be president. Unataka nini ingine.

Mwilu reflects aristocracy in that pic.

First swear in raia alafu uje kusema mambo ya sycophancy

Stupid wigs.

sasa nilikosa kufuatilia aje

I see. your inclusion is an error. This is a balanced perspective even if I do not agree with some of it. But I swear the rest are Uhuru sycophants who are busy calling a 56 year old grandfather a young turk

Why was CJ Maraga seated so far away from the president compared to the others? Beef is real :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]144994[/ATTACH]

jaribu kukaa karibu na mulevi the next day , hizo fumes hu smell mbaya