“What a super Tuesday"

Hapo umeinclude superdelegates who can change their vote. Pledged delegates ni 544 to 349.

What I don’t understand is why Kenyans don’t like him. He is as anti-immigrant as people in KTalk and fiscally conservative. I would think people here would dislike Sanders.

Cruz voters are as anti-establishment as Trump voters. May be conservatives would vote Hillary in the general though I think they might decide to sit the election out.

Guys think of foreign policies before supporting that old hag hillary. Trump, despite his outrageous remarks, has very sane foreign views regarding ukraine, syria, yemen, saudi wahabists etc. Hillary is very rush (as witnessed in libya and syria). WWIII will be around the corner if elected. An assertive china, a resurgent moscow who cant cowed anymore (thanks Vlad, da real MVP)and hillary who still thinks US ndio baba yao (no longer unipolar) is a recipe for disaster. Anyway, US has never been truly democratic. Hii mambo ya delegates is a big con. On the streets, hillary anachukiwa. There’s more to her. That woman is evil.

Where’s the fake wannabe American ghetto girl. She should be giving a black perspective of the situation on the ground.

he is a buffoon. simple…

Even Superdelegates have shown where they’ll vote.

you have to realize Hillary is not your normal Democrat, first she has the loyal voters from Clinton, who believes Mr.Clinton did a miracle during his reign. Then there is new votes as named by the pollsters "single mothers " are currently resonating with Sanders…not Republican so when Hillary wins, guess who they will vote for?