What Almost Was

You have the right to protect a pitched idea under an implied-in-fact contract theory.

To successfully make an idea submission claim, one must have conditioned the transfer of the idea on the basis that they would get paid if the studio were to use it. The contract is not a bargain for the idea itself, “but for the services of conveying that idea.

You have a case only if you made it clear you were disclosing it for compensation, and if they ever used it, they would compensate you for the use of the idea. If you said the right words, gave them a chance to say no and you didn’t just blurt out your idea, you can assert that the studio got this idea from you, and you can be compensated for that idea, but such a cases would be[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] hard to win.

Well put.
On the same breadth allow me to ask, is it possible to really ‘refuse’ to disclose details of a plan especially when you are looking for funding?
Cz many investors are into the practice of asking unnecessarily prying questions in the name of ‘Determining I your idea is Scalable/Viable/Profitable’.

I have been in many business plan writing trainings and it’s all the same.A business proposal or Idea just has to have those 3 ingredients. (Viability/Scalability/Profitability) and then Risk Management.
The moment some ‘investor’ comes in and tries to ask you to surrender all the details of the ‘How’, trust me utaoshwa.

I have seen too many people who weren’t courageous to pursue their idea OR be patient enough to wait for it to scale, and they cry when others implement the same idea, albeit better executed.

What guarantee does KIPI give?
By the way, guyz need to talk to June Gachui (sexiest IP lawyer in Kenya).

You should write a book on this one. Maybe it will sell more than the TV sets!

Nada, Wont sell as as far as Man u and Asenal frezzy wears down