What are some of the things you do WHEN you get mad/angry

I take a walk, seeing so many beautiful ladies makes me feel so good hasira inakwisha.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]11985[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Scream.like really loud but uende mahali hakuna watu.or break something.the feeling of glass shattering is theraputical too

Ok

2 Likes

kill random people

3 Likes

Shemale detected

2 Likes

I would love ti do that when I get old

How now…

:D:D Ata activists huchokozana?

Smoke like 10 cigarrettes in a row…

2 Likes

I rarely do get angry but when I do the cause is mostly my mother and I shout at her adi ananyamaza… Come to think of it juzi I gave my friend my phone and he calls his mother kidogo he starst shouting at her… Nilichukua io simu mbio kwa mkono yake adi kidogo nimpige… How do you shout at your mom I wondered… Later on I realised I do the same kutoka apo nikawacha kapsa skuizi mathe akiongea nakunja mkia… But one thing I have realised is that violence is not the answer

1 Like

I rarely get angry because I speak my mind carefully and slowly…but authoritatively. If you don’t agree with my position,I’ll repeat it. But when I really do…I usually just keep quiet na kukupea macho Tu.

I always come later for revenge.

Ki design ya iyo avatar yako ama?

3 Likes

If am angry I count up to to ten, if am very angry, I count up to to a thao “mentally” but if am still mad, nothing, no one can stop my reaction at that time…

1 Like

I have that explosive anger and I can tell you from personal experience it ain’t good at all. It has cost me a tidy amount over the years trying to clear the mess I caused in moments of that explosive anger.

all matatu drivers are like that

4 Likes

Get up. Pace around the place back and forth till I cool off.

Funda

When I get angry nafanya vyenye @Twangapepeta alifanya kwa ofisi