WHAT ARE SONKOS PLANS FOR NAIROBI'S DRAINAGE?

Where exactly can someone get these schedules am from Starehe constituency?

This guy is a true sycophant who cannot see beyond his sycophancy so don’t mind him. I pray that he’s sterile so that he doesn’t pass his inferior genes like his parents did.
Sonko is the governor of Nairobi and as Nairobi residents, we have expectations. Kidero messed up and that is why we voted him out. Let’s hope Sonko will fair on better for all our sakes.

Moods are not the excuse to talk shit to people you dont even know. Or did you think am civil because my moods are always great and I dont know hw to insult people,me usinilete tafadhali. And I dont appreciate you bringing nonsesnse ati kissing n making love when we are discussing here serious issues. Hata kama ni stress , si you go for a massage? Aiii

1 Like

Btw what exactly has Sonko/Igathe team been doing so far? Mats are everywhere. Hawkers and chokoras. Is this a capital city or a shnaty? Thought theyd hit the gorund running. Now Im seeing like its getting worse. ningepigia Miguna Miguna aki

2 Likes

It is rather too early judge their performance. But I hope haitakuwa sarakasi ya nyani ni wale wale i.e same sh*tty Nrb, different cast.

1 Like

I doubt hawkers will be removed from CBD in the next one year.

Unfortunately that is the case

More than ‘never’