What are the best entrepreneurship blogs in Kenya

And all the best in your endeavours. Bless up

Lol this doesn’t sound like a fair deal. What will I do with your pics

Thanks. I just want the Ice I stand on to be a little solid. A lot of new businesses go under and one of the reasons is lack of due diligence. I think like a project it has to pass feasibility but I completely understand what you’re saying.

Post them here we see whether KaBuda is the Mandingo he claims to be and why all his Baby Mamas come back for some. Ama ni kajamaa katropical tu. Lol

quoting business jargon does not make you an enterprenuer

Kuna mingi

1. For electronics business enda Luthuli Ave, befriend Abdi Mohammed and ask him about hio biz aiiyeeh

2. For cereals business enda Nyamakima, nunua 1kg of black beans from Mama Mwangi and strike a convo with her.

3. For NYS tenders, corruption et al pea afande @pamba 5k akupe inside info.

4. For household goods befriend Mcorithian mmoja pale Kamukunji akupe tips.

5. For online scams safisha @Alchemist mecho akuingize AIM Global.

You’re welcome.

I don’t soil on my hard earned name, neither do I sell shit here or anywhere. Learn me before you mention me halfwit!

@girlciki93 anga keino ni kiri mbesha that’s Latvian for enyewe coomer iko na pesa. :D:D Heneways, you’re a woman, there is nothing as easy as getting some of these information you’re looking for from men who are in these industries. Just stop them in their daily hustles for a minute, they’ll start thinking with their lower heads, kufikiri nyama imejileta, ask them all you need to know then vamoose with their number with the promise of I’ll call you for more information. Easy as 123. You dangle the carrot, get info and disappear.

NB: This method works better with dime pieces, kitambo I rightly assumed umechapa :D:D so you might have to kungangana like us men. All in all, all the best!

I think it’s worth it to get info on management, accounting, news about entrepreneurship,zile etc you can. Obviously the business you do yourself but learning things is good

Hahaha I know what you mean but I want to earn this. If I hoe around for info si I’ll do it for everything lol. Sucking dikc works but eeish hapana this is not something to do that for