WHAT ARE/WERE YOUR IRREDUCIBLE MINIMUMS WHEN CHOOSING A SPOUSE?

not planning to down that path at the moment but if I do
1.Self righteous aka holier than thou =hell no
2.responsible
3.no tattoos on the boobs and ass
4.pombe issorait bora isikue vodka

Kwanza umeona hii ujinga wanapost youtube ‘the murayas’

Wewe tu ndio huona hiyo ujinga unasema

Finally mod umetoka mitini

Hehehe HOMO SCIENCE

1. Must be atleast 5 years younger than you.
  2. Must not only be able to cook, clean and be domesticated. She must be self motivated in doing these.

Every thing else is work in progress.
With Respect and Trust will get you through any situation.
Without Respect and Trust you are going Nowhere.

Hebu help me understand story na age sijaielewa why many people prefer younger wives with big age gaps

My fren, Ikiwezekana minimum irreducible 10 years difference. You will thank me later. To be perfectly clear the one you want to domesticate. All others don’t count. Hell it’s not even necessary to remember their names.

Completely opposite of me(someone who has never considered suicide), I won’t mind poverty, provided it isn’t mental. No tattoos, mine can do…

I mean What is the logic behind that? ie why

Imebidi nitumie kio kusoma hii elder scroll…it was worth it…:D:D:D:D

Hiyo story ya DJ Mo was the stupidest story I’ve ever read and you using it as reference is evidence what kind of person you are. That story was pure chauvinistic painting women as money grabbing work horses.

I’ll agree with Njoki Chege on that one.

[ul]
[li]For me, sitaki anyone who loves clubbing and has already hit 30. Nice occasional trips to the restaurant and nice family/friends dinner will do.[/li][li]He can drink but within limit and not when we are planning for other things, financially.[/li][li]No smoking.[/li][li]Domesticated, hakuna mboch kwenye niko so it will be teamwork. I don’t mind cooking for the family as I find it therapeutic but he should be able to give the kids a bath, check their homework, hoover the house etc. Respect his day job and work hard to support us, tell me where we are with things and generally lead the household.[/li][li]Does not hang around with his friends all the time leaving me lonely at home. Sometimes, he can go out with the boys. He should also let me have my social life with my girls.[/li][li]Respect and trust will really matter.[/li][/ul]

I’m your man girlfriend!
Sawa, I will have to work on that drinking part.
I like me a few cold ones after a hard stressful day’s work!
But all in the house.
I hate going to pubs especially Kenyan pubs.
The only time we go out will be for dinner and concerts. I’ll take you to see your Rappers as long as you come with me to the West end to see Lion king or some other musical once in a while!

Can you do baggage?
I have more baggage than an airport carousel!..
Kikikikkkk…

Where were you when I was shopping around kiasi from mid last year? hehehehehe. I do not mind kids as long as they are well mannered and as long as their Mums and I respect each other. My last BF has kids. Distance killed it but we remain close. Over here that is not really an ishu if you are open minded enough. I hate Kenyan pubs too even though you see me posting about Thatched House. Rephrasing, I hate the Kenyan/UK social drinking scene as that there is what the prob is the prob not the pubs. I go there for a reason and I am done in all of 4-5 hours as I don’t drink much.
Wooi wooi West End is my weakness.

I have been to watch Lion King several times with my nephew. The rest I bail out and give the money to their Mums to go endure the boredom. Not really my kind of thing but it is electrifying once there but if one loves the person they are with, then you can just accompany them although they are soooooo long tho. Dinner and concerts/EPL are my thing.

Ka-buda, there are times I read you here and burst out loud. The other day you called someone a ‘silly cow’ nikajua Ka-buda niagurukeire guku. That is so English and so normal. Hope she did not take offence. Anyways Kush came along and has managed to confuse me sana as I think he is gallivanting with some women in Doha.

Wacha niende soon kuona vile kunaendanga huko.

Never mind…
I’ll probably still be single when he breaks your heart. Have you been watching Dr. Foster on BBC One?
Really interesting try catching it on iPlayer if you didn’t.
I’m not into telly but that was really good.Lots to learn about relationships.
Nite nite muiritu wa gwitu.

Mimi siwesmind kuosha watoto!

1.Good food.
2.Great sex.
3.Low mileage.
4.No indulgences.

1.Trustworthy and responsible.
2.Someone I can get high and tipsy with occasionally.
3.One who can provide, make me cum and treat me like a queen.
4.Someone who can cook, I believe men can cook very good food. We need this pampering too.

Self respect
Dressing that doesn’tattract attention to oneself
Must foot bills some of the time
No egos