What are you praising Moi for?

Remember the loyalty pledge? Ati nyayo philosophy blah blah blah. Going to school in the 90’s and being forced to recite that indoctrination chieth (at least Kibaki banned that chieth). Looking back at it, 8-4-4 schooling in the 90’s was ladden so much government brainwashing.
Alafu most people born while he was in power (probably 99%) don’t even know they were raised in a police state!!!SMH … just because ati walipewa maziwa ya ‘bure’. Enyewe we deserve whatever BBI fuckery that’s coming our way come 2022

Yeye ndio alifanya kalenjins to feel entitled.

Na btw niulize mbona tym ya moi hakukua na rampant terrorism kama sahi?I only remember of the bombing in Kenya embassy. But sahi every week alshabab wako garrisa

Apana. You never lived during his reign when we had mlolongo elections where even kids could tell who had won, but the shortest queue ending being declared the winner

We’ve fallen so far that we can only wish for the dictator we had long before serikali ya vijana.

Employing my people

Instilling fear by killing imagined enemies is not strength!!

Strength is the ability to impose your will on others and that’s what Moi was able to do for 24 years. Weak presidents during that time were being overthrown all over the continent e.g. Liberia Ethiopia Uganda Somalia Rwanda etc etc
Moi was many things but weakness was not one of them. So if an individual is not weak he is strong.

siwezi mind kukukamua

respect mzee moi ,meffi nyinyi

He did not impose his will, he imposed fear, people lost life and limb, many were “disappeared” never to be seen, the fear then, was palpable ask Robert Ouko and Matiba.

Let me ask you, If a man walks into his house, beats up his kids, and kills his wife would you call him strong or brutal??

By imposing fear on Kenyans the people toed the line so to speak. Comparing Uhuru and Moi you can clearly see one was feared and one is not feared. Babu Owino could never ever call Moi mtoto wa Mbwa in public. Because insulting Moi had repercussions.
On your hypothetical question the stranger in my home is both strong and brutal. One of the Google definitions of the word strong is:
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]powerful and difficult to resist or defeat.
“a strong leader”
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Moi was difficult to resist or defeat for over 2 decades therefore he can be termed strong.
If you can impose fear then you are strong.
A snake can instill fear in an individual but a goldfish cannot.
I think you’re romanticising the word “strong” to only have positive attributes.

While hiving off huge tracts of virgin forest lands dishing them out to his friends, every water tower and forest was raided for timber, land annexed and others left bare, Moi was a dumb fuck, not even our uneducated forefathers were foolish enough to mess with nature like he did.

The fucker was just paranoid and saw shadows everywhere

A few lessons in history would clear up your ignorance i.e the geopolitics of demonizing the Islamic Court Union, the precursor of Al Shabab and the attendant mayhem that ensued