What are you reading

It is a good read.

Nimeiweka kwa line up :slight_smile:

Yes you can. Try not to expose your stupidity too much son

The shoe dog by Phil Knight

:D:D Poa but uache hiyo tabia.

So are you putting into practice tips you are getting from there?

If you got it legally from the publisher no you really can’t white Knight with shinning armour.

Quoting a writer…

"As a practical matter:

(a) Printing an e-book would be painful. First you’d have to hack the file to get the original files, then you’d need to write some CSS to produce a printable version. Hacking the file is probably a Federal crime.

(b) The e-book format will probably remain more readable than any printout you produce.

(c) Publishers are unlikely to go after anyone who prints a single copy and doesn’t try to sell it.

(d) And this is too bad because, speaking as part of the publishing industry, my salary would be more secure if everyone had to pay every time they read (or even glanced at) any book."

I am putting these books on my list. Thanks on niggas…

:):slight_smile: naona they want to adapt it as a movie

Abslutely! I loved little Mark!

I understand your pain now…pole boss. And as much as I do not want to belittle you or your profession and earnings,we will always read them online. As long as owners,publishers and authors put them here.

Stop touching my dudu

Very entertaining, yes?

[ATTACH=full]215613[/ATTACH]

My all time favorite. It has worked so well in my life.

C.S Lewis - The Four Loves

OMG there is this book below…about Nobel Laurette John Nash
[ATTACH=full]215615[/ATTACH]

Here is the trailer to the movie, you canget the movie on You tube

Kwa hii jam ya Nairobi I’m passing time with this naona ata nikiimalizia kwa jam.Na mrudishe magari parking[ATTACH=full]215616[/ATTACH]

I am not a writer was just quoting one. Am a great fan of writers getting their due earnings, imagine stealing from John Krimiati a former bank robber turned writer who’s trying to make a honest living . Afadhali you pirate movies than books because once you help spread an illegal Pdf copy that’s it, the writer won’t see a cent but people will still go to watch movies at the cinema. Buying an ebook from official online stores is cool and helps writers, kitu mbaya is trying to pirate and print illegal books.

:slight_smile: good ratings too, added to bucket list i mean book list