What are your weird Passtimes and hobbies KTalkers?

I love fiction novels, I also like following up on what’s happening in the tech world. I love walking in green spaces with trees-I feel very peaceful.

A love watching documentaries particularly ones that show how things are made. Megastructures and megafactories explains it best. I have a huge collection of the TV show “how it’s made” I just enjoy seeing how simple stuff like a bulb is made in a factory. wud love to visit huge automated factories just to see the process coz it fascinates me. I haven’t been to many as I wud luv to.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I absolutely love trees. And my favorite animals are birds. The sound of birds chirping in the air makes me feel at home. Sounds like music to my ears.

I have always had an absolute fascination and an insatiable thirst to know; curiosity with what happens to us on the other side of life (when we are ‘dead’)If life continues or if its a long or permanent ‘sleep’.Why things like hunger, pain, poverty, greed and other negative things exist.And why I would (assuming I had even a 10th of the kind of power Jesus had,I’d just make them go away poof! And I think I may be the soppiest person I know…I feel for people even if they’ve done wrong…can’t stand seeing a thug beaten,people in power abuse others’. I feel more of pity for people like politicians because for them best fits the saying ‘Forgive them for they do not know what they are doing’ from what I have learned. And that’s quite a lot.

2 Likes

Watching historical human documentaries.
Fascinated by characters who went against all odds. Especially law benders/criminals.
Admire the smart thieves who are never traced or caught(weird, isn’t it?)

1 Like

wait till you fall in the hands of the latter(thugs) you will understand the anger of the perpetrators

Reading, I read everything from old newspapers to the latest time magazine sometimes the bedroom can be littered with newspapers for days on end since I don’t read the papers daily and may have a stack in the house that I have never read. For some weird reason I like the smell of the new newspapers so am not a great consumer of @highschooler 's gatheti

2 Likes

I have grown up watching people,listening to their conversations while saying little.And I have learned so much about people.(I do have a few heroes in here.Luther 12 is one of them.One of the most selfless people I have had the chance to ‘know’!

2 Likes

Tuko wengi kaka brazza. I’m totally unable to read books and newspapers kwa comp, instead preferring hard copies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Believe it or not when I meet with such situations,I almost ALWAYS escape in the most unbelievable circumstances.true story.

Skiing in winter, sailing in summer, hillwalking in the Alps, long walks with my dog, languages, travelling, sundsets at the Atlantic, gardening

WATCHING SOCCER MATCHES SINCE IT STARTED BEING TELEVISED,

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THE FIRST TELEVISED SOCCER MATCH WAS BETWEEN ARSENAL RESERVES AND THE MAIN TEAM:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D GUNNERS FOR LIFE

1 Like

Kuna hekaya mingi sana hapo.Mind support docs hata kama ni ya boat Uhuru park.

1 Like

Lucky you are…:slight_smile:

:D:D:D hapo kabisa

Huyo ako Germany so there’s truth in her comment.

Exploring caves and tombs. :wink:

1 Like

I collect Ferraris and old model cars and research about them. Got a designated place for them in my house . Sometimes I talk about how much I’ve got this and that model in gatherings and people think I’m so rich(i look rich btw…ahem). Some people get too carried away and they wonna come and check them out. The look on their faces when I take them to that special garage:D . Mbisha ya special garage nitaweka nikirudi home.

My other one is high heels. Buy, buy, buy. This one is more like an obsession. Haven’t even worn some but I get an orgasm when I look at them. I need help!

5 Likes

I am facinated by forensic science.I wish I had gone to Uni to do it.Finger printing,collecting evidence at crime scenes in footprints,hair etc.I find DNA very very facinating.I also find it quite interesting how blood spatter can tell so much of what happened.also I find it amazing how entomology can tell where a crime took place,wether victim had been given drugs,time of death etc
Something else I find interesting is how forensic technics can tell us about history.I went to an exhibition where they had historical skeletons and what stories they told causes of death,illnesses,nutrition) and also how facial reconstruction from sculls can be used to get an idea of what historical figures really looked like.

6 Likes

That used to be my previous jobo. I can teach you a thing or two. Private lesson. Come dressed like your avatar.

2 Likes