What became of High School CU leaders...water is wet

Mzae umeamua kuanika kina Cyrus and crew. C.U ilitujenga but saa hizi Mr Thuku na Mrs Gitonga wakitupata in our current skin watashindwa wtf happened:D:D:D.

Weh!! 8yrs later

Kina Kiaritha pale
Nimeavoid kutaja majina bro :D:D:D

[SIZE=5]I remember i got saved for awhile, back in high school ( such a waste of time ) mpaka nika share britania zangu 10 na sinners “ati what would jesus do ?” mpaka waleo hizo britania zinaniuma.
and all those phony CU members who only use to fast siku ya murram [/SIZE]

Hata Kajairo was a confused CU chap in high school

Hehe, mambo yangu na C.U ilikatika venye niliona fellow officials wakikunywa maji time ya KCSE

If indeed you are in your final year in campus boy you have a great future in writing Hekaya.

@Meria Mata I noticed you avoided to mention your years in high school coz this Kihii was not even born.

I never stepped in the CU in high school, the CU chair then has stayed true to his calling. In my early years of employment he was my neighbor in Mumias and despite being a rebel back in high school, our families became very close. Sadly he lost his wife last year, I Still don’t understand why going that he does everything according to the book, that was a great family and taking her away kind of leaves a very big hole.

I cleared my KCSE in 1996.

Please explain that “water is wet” thing, sishiki.

lakini 2010 mtu alikuwa form 4 anakuwa ashagraduate unless anafanya med ama Eng UON

…Mc Bayo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyoIOS-u-gw

Nilikuwa CU chairman

Was a watermelon in Highschool. I was a master strategist offering my services to school authorities and to To thuglets. Onetime the CU patron(a very saved and beautiful lady) found me singing" In heaven there is no beer, so I will drink it here". She rebuked me badly she told me I’d not drink for long. Two years ago I was staring at Abyss of alcoholism. True to her words “I never did drink for long”.

In high school there was no CU

Na sasa unatusafishia mecho

I was one! CU chairlady, still going strong

C.U attend as a back bencher, just to waste my time there

Larry Madowo
Huyo msee alikuwa Seminary ya Catholic for more than 3 years akitaka kukuwa Priest before a-sare mambo ya religion kabisa. Imagine toka priest to msee Secular. Anapasa kusema reason kwa maana aliacha seminary nusu

Watu wa Giathenge primary and secondary hatujui hizi vitu mnasema.

:mad:
:mad::mad:still bitter it seems:D:D:D:p

Lete heck ayah wacha mambo nusu mkate