What Blacks Go Through In United States

Wa! Sasa amemwaga unga na vile economy ni mbaya. That’s why it’s SO important to be prayed up before you leave the house. You never know what trap the devil has set out for you.

Look at this one…
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-widnes-dog-attack-first-20172025
and this one…
Police seize family pet dog after baby is killed at a home in South Wales | Daily Mail Online
I have also read of many attacks in the park…

A mixture of feminism and racism is explosive, she is wondering why is this man-nigger giving me instructions, in a country where men and niggers are the scum of the earth.

True, not giving excuses for her behaviour, but the guy was also being unnecessarily rude. Some confrontations aren’t really needed. He comes out as someone who just loves picking fights with people.

True, but these are exceptions rather than the rule. Even here in kenya, you hear stories of a villager gone berserk and attacks people with a panga. Ama some 40yr still staying with their parents attacks them cause they have refused to give him money for alkoho or to start a boda-boda business.

You hear in the US that some wierdo kid just begins shooting others in a school for no reason.

Fact is, you are far more likely to die from a road accident rather than a panga-wielding son in kenya… Or from cancer rather than being shot in the vicinity of a school in the US

To me this was just an incident that was blown out of proportion… especially since the dog was least concerned about him… I dont even think it looked in his direction…

Na watu wanakashifu ma lawyer hapa kila uchao :D:D

If you are a man let alone a blackman in USA and by extension in some European countries its better you record. Otherwise karen will just claim sexual harassment or assault na wewe mwanaume utabebwa kama gunia.
After metoo movement started the mzungu decided to believe all women.

In feminist Israel men have been jailed for over 10 years after being framed for sexual assault. No evidence needed.

You are making so many anticipatory attacks nowadays.
Perhaps an inner voice keeps reminding you how dumb supporting Trump is, but you’re too proud.
Also do you expect blue states to go 100% democrat?

She is heartless. She really strangled that dog.

But in this instance, why would she even have claimed anything if the man had just gone about his business? From what I see in the video, (unless there was an altercation before this that was not captured), these were just two people who were separately walking in a public park, and the guy ignited an argument when he started recording her. If he had just said “hi” or even just passed by and continued on his way there would be no incident. Some Americans also take this race thing a bit too far (her reference to an African American man), making co-existence a nightmare, just because you can dial 911 and get the police to show up in 3mins. There is too much tension that is simply not healthy. These people may even be neighbours living within a block of each other. They might meet again in the same park. It’s a stupid quarrel.

I think she got scared since it sounds like the cop on the line is not taking her story that seriously–the cop may have been asking for details about her location I guess, and she wanted them there like magic:D

She didn’t have her dog on leash in an area where the dog was supposed to be harnessed.
Hapa Karura ata sisi tulitisha mzungu for not obeying those signs,he apologized and put a leash on his very big faithful dog.

Yes she should have, but such women already think a black man is potentially a problem. So when she saw him instead of using the leash that she had on hand she concentrated on confronting him. She could simply have leashed the dog and talked to the guy if she had something between her ears

The owner should still have had it on a leash…

I think in their upbringing the whites are normally taught that the blacks are worthless,they should tell you none.

Very sad. Though some white chicks actually love black guys

Didn’t you see how she approached the guy in a threatening way while strangling that dog?
A scared person would run not walk towards danger.
And this became racial because she insisted on calling the cop saying a big black man is threatening her while mistreating her dog so that it makes sounds. In USA we know when you tell cops a black man attacked you, you will get immediate full force response.

From that womans behaviour I will not be surprised to hear she has a record of false sexual assault claim.

If you fear dogs you would definitely not want to get near

Yes I saw that. Didn’t think strangling the dog was calculated. Damn, it’s mean.

Yeah there is a documentary I posted here about feminazi in Israel where a word from a woman is enough to f*ck up your life