What could be a possible cause for this? Dagitare saidia?

Hehehe…logic does not make sense. Mimi niko 84 kgs 6’2"

Can you go up 2 flights of stairs before getting short of breath?
Your low body weight is curious because people with low thyroid function tend to be overweight, not underweight.
Are you always thirsty, hungry or need to pee a lot? If not, doubt it’s diabetes.
Anemia? Why and from what? Are you eating a balanced diet? If you are, then anemia means you are losing blood from somewhere eg your stool or your bone marrow (or kidneys) are not producing enough or being destroyed fast. Leukemia? Kidney failure? Sickle cell anemia?
Have you ever been told you have a heart murmur? Some heart defects people are born with show up later in life. Like a hole in the heart etc
I would seek help ASAP!

:eek::eek: The mental image I had of you is a babu owino physique. You’re a big guy. :slight_smile:

Huyu amenimalisa wallahi! At this tender age, a qualified doctor diagnoses me with any of these, si future inaishia hapo!

My dear you said, “For the past few days, I’ve been feeling so weak and fatigued all the time. Sometimes my hands are unable to perform simple tasks such as writing, washing…”

That’s really scary. Your organs are not getting enough oxygen and nutrients for some reason. Poor supply, poor transport or all the above.
Get help soon.

But I thought you just a young guy, 20s. Does this weight conform with your age? Or are you just abnormally weighty?

Hehehe…must be the name young. Now that I found a proper gym around where I live, i trimmed from about 90. I am getting back in shape so that I can hit the beach in Dec.

Yeah… In the evening tried to wash utensils, within few moments, biceps are extremely fatigued.

I am 24. I am sure you have observed that nowadays last borns are bigger than their siblings and even their parents. I just took on my father’s genes.

Kesho asubuhi na mapema you should be at hosi. If you live alone tell someone to check on you tomorrow morning in case you’re too weak to get up.

Yess the name, that’s it. Nisafishe mecho please. Ziko chafu sana. :):slight_smile: jk

Ata the same time fingers feel fatigued too… And inside water, like they’re numb. I try cracking the joints and they all produce an apparently large popping sound

You have joint pains?

But I’m still unable to relate 24 year with 84 kgs. And you say you trimmed from 90… And I’m 54, age almost same

No. Was referring to that, joints on fingers are able to produce that popping sound heard when they are cracked. For mine seems abnormal ju all the joints can produce the sound when cracked, and anytime

Nitakusafisha macho halafu uninunulie hard disk…sawa??? :D:D:D

What about protruding bones and exposed varicose… Should that still bother me?

At 90 I had put on a bit of weight around the belly because I work from home. I moved to a new neighborhood so where the facilities were good so now I have no excuse…at my best in campus I was at 80 kgs with abs and relatively well toned.

That’s interesting… I have never weighed more than 56.4

Protruding bones aje?
When you press your ankles with your finger, does it leave an imprint to suggest swollen ankles?

Hard disk ya nini? Picha zikam…:D:D