what did Somali people do to the world?

Unasema polepole

Somalis have just killed 5 police officers today

Has any Somali been rounded up?

Somalis just killed three kambas on Sunday

Has any Somali been rounded up?

How about when Somalis killed students at Garissa?

How many were rounded up?

They cannot see that…

The reason why we have an influx of immigrants in Kenya is because of the police, they will go to Kibera to look for illegal Tanzanian and Ugandan immigrants to extort them, then to Eastleigh, illegal immigrants are a money-making venture for the police

:D:D

It all comes down to corruption and weak institutions everything that goes down wrong in this country is as a result of those two things i just mentioned.

This is a bit ignorant, considering there are many cushite communities from North Eastern, whom we have conviniently chose to call Somali because of their resemblance but are Kenyan.
Not to take away from your point but the colonial borders couldn’t divide families and clans.
Same is the case around pokot and western areas, where families are divided between borders.

Wow! what a shitty thread.
Somalis live in North Eastern Province which is bigger than Central province and Nairobi province combined.
Somalis settled in present day Kenya before the Bantus came from Congo.
Somalis contributed in the Mau Mau armed struggle by providing financial and material support to the mau mau.
A Somali KDF general( Gen .Mohammed Mohamud) played a significant role in the quelling of the 1982 coup and reinstatement of Pres Moi as President. The Somali General could have easily declared himself president but he was loyal . He also oversaw the disbandment and formation of a new loyal and strong Kenya Air Force.
Maj Gen Hussein Ali reformed the Police Service and nearly finished Mungiki before he retired. He was head of KDF elite commando unit before joining Police.

Many Somalis are currently in very powerful positions in Kenya - Majority Leader NA Hon Aden Duale, DPP Noordin Haji ( An ex-Deputy Director at NIS) , Maj Gen Farah ( Director of Military Intelligence, KDF) , CS’s , PS Defence Dr Ibrahim Mohamud ( son to Gen Mohamud "82) etc etc… As a matter of Fact, Kenyan Somalis have proved to be loyal and patriotic to Kenya than most kenyan tribes. They have been tried and tested .

The problem is our inferiority complex , most of the big tribes in Kenya are afraid of a new powerful tribe on the block. Somalis are the most united ambitious tribe in Kenya. They are now fighting for a seat at the big boys table.

Why don’t we complain of the Teso who the majority live in Uganda? Why are Teso’s more Kenyan than Somalis?
Why no screening of Pokots, Sabaots who also live in Uganda and Kenya?
Why are Masaai numbers not scrutinized while majority of them live in Tanzania?
It is the greed and corruption by civil servants at the Immigration Dept that sold IDs and passports to Somalis from Somalia. They should be charged with treason .
Let me state here , if the constitution is changed to a parliamentary system with a PM appointed by Parliament then , then Kenyans should Prepare for a SOMALI PM. Duale will easily be PM because he wont mind spending a billion shillings on MPs votes .

We should not be scared of Somali numbers , we should just reform KRA and make sure they dont dodge taxes . Its now to late to complain , its our greed .

the cushites of NORTH EASTERN are somali. the cushites of isiolo and marsabit counties are borana, a part of the larger oromo. isiolo and marsabit are in the former eastern.

Wewe ni mwalimu wa wapi lakini? Aren’t the borana tribes part of the cushite community?
Anyways what I mean to say is, to most Kenyans everyone with that accent or look is called Somali, whether Kenyan or not.

na wewe ni mwanafunzi wa wapi?:D:D North eastern does not include isiolo and marsabit!

It’s the Islamic religion which messes up their thinking and why Western countries treat them with suspicion. You should see photos of Somalis before radical Islam took over their country. They used to be really cool, beautiful, reasonable people. Radical Islam spoilt everything. Look at the Ethiopians…no one has issues with them.

He he OK

THANK YOU!
Most of us are ignorant .
Its wahabism that messed Somalia .
They used to have discos in Mogadishu but Wahabism that came in the early 80’s to Somalia spoilt everything. Clannism is another problem too but the MAIN problem is wahabism

U just don’t get it!!

So Somalis settled here before bantus…hmmm

Makondes settled much later but are quite peaceful

Am yet to hear makondes killing non locals

We don’t complain about tesos coz they have never killed non local teachers

Never seem an incident where tesos planted a roadside IED

We don’t screen pokots because pokots never kidnap doctors in return for ransom

Never seen quarry workers in pokot being killed by pokots

But kwa wasomali…killing quarry workers is regarded as an achievement worthy emulating

Maasais don’t pick non masaais in a bus a kill them the way Somalis often do

You should differentiate between radical Islam and Somali.
Not all Somalis are radical Muslims .
The terrorist who blew himself at Dusit was not Somali.
Not all Somalis are terrorists.

Jiulizeni mbona waKenya wengine hawana shida na waBorana, Rendille, Oromo e.t.c lakini mSomali ni kashfa? I do not like ethnic profiling but neither do I like Somalis. They are full of themselves and do not like integrating with other Kenyans. Ata ploti wanakaa watu 15 huezi waelewa. Na hapa kwa mtandao mdomo hawafyati. I live in Nairobi and I never met a Somali I liked; not even their women albeit beautiful. [SIZE=2]Plus siezi salimia mtu akienda choo lazima aguze mkundu.[/SIZE]

The problem is that most Somalis have conflicted patriotism . They have a problem choosing between Kenya and the Somali nation.
Pia superiority complex , Somalis think they are better than fellow Africans .This has been made more worse by wahabism.

Of course you will do genocide on ethnic Somalis like your ancestors have done

They are not idiots You made mandera military garrison using the whole force of the government against 1 tribe. This things get documented, like in 2007 when you killed each other with machetes. There was no machetes killings in mandera or Garrisa thanks to homogeneity of NFD.

You want to be fascist. Forced patriotism is fascism

Ethnic Somalis did not want to join Kenya this is where the historic massacrees Kenya has carried against ethnic Somalis emerged

Besides, Kenya has not done anything to win over Ethnic Somalis except it did the opposite by making NFD military garrison & warzone and treat them as second class citizens who are otherized. I’m not even talking about ordinary Kenyans but the entire kenyan government