What Do All These Have in Common?

90% of Raila’s time, the problem is imaginary.

umesahau [SIZE=5]suffericom[/SIZE]

UMBWA (united metropolitan bird watchers association)

Blame it on the weather man - Bewitched.

I often wonder about people like you, seriously.

The correct answer to my post is: “All these have at one time or another been accused by Raila Amolo Odinga of helping rig him out of the presidency.”

Be serious sometimes. As Gashui has said, if everybody is supposedly against you, then perhaps you are the problem.

when moi was busy fighting the kikuyu nation you the kikuyu ppl had nothing good to write home about…

allegations ya kuiba erections, but whatever the case
R
W
N
B
P

fisked

psychotic disorder

Moi was a dictator, thief, non-performer.
Today we want politics of economic prosperity. Not the old style Raila has refused to abandon.

Wazimu mkuuu…

Waliibia baba!

Umesahau
[ol]
[li]October 26[/li][li]Mt Kenya[/li][li]Ferry taka taka[/li][li]SGR[/li][li]Thika road[/li][li]Bill board[/li][li]Supreme court[/li][li]Migingo[/li][li]Alshaitan[/li][li]Artur Margaryan[/li][li]Water hyacinth[/li][li]Kim Jong [/li][li]Samsung[/li][li]Beyond zero clinics[/li][li]NYS Toilets[/li][/ol]

and finally, the voters who fail to realise that mganga is single handedly responsible for any good thing that has happened to kenya:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

S.Q.A - Slay Queens Association pia watakuwa next on the list :smiley:

I understand Babuon is looking into the possibility of Tanzanians voting for us in the repeat elections because he has lost faith in Kenyans!

Oooh so wewe ndio unajua ku judge kutuliko? Hehe

Wewe nisawa ukita raila matusi makubwa makubwa lakini mtu akitwa son of a bitch unasikia vibaya hahah

Well everybody was against Jesus, heck they even killed him…he went ahead and told his supporters to love those who hated them…few love him but he is the genuine one