what do i do with her ???

In my own opinion first you should have made ur sister to take care of her own mess by letting her take care of her first kid even if it meant she hustles and going to school,or even not paying her fees for a semester, sasa ashajua the elder bro is always there to clean her mess what did you expect? Anyway look for the makanga and ask him what are his future plans. Maybe ni opportunity ya kujisaidia kuimarisha hali yake amekosa and if you provide that opportunity well your problem will be solved. As for you sister maji yakimwagika hayazoleki

2 Likes

WEWE @Dean Room 254 ATWOLI ALIKUINGIZA BOX AJE AKAKUPEA BALL?

1 Like

pole man…as Trina said let her take care of her mess whether ataenda kukaa kwa mabati its ok… choices has consequences , my younger sis got paged by a guy we really discouraged from a yr later …gt paged again n she was out of the hse she got married… she missed joining campus as the younger ones are now joining

2 Likes

Makangas are a special breed, you have to have thick skin and a slippery tongue to be one.

Maybe that’s her league, unless you somehow push her into a more suitable league a third child is in the pipeline

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]6154[/ATTACH]

I don’t think thats the issue here. Can he take responsibility and feed the kids.

Ati a third,unasikia kangy mwenyewe anatoa double double, so we talkin’ of 5th kid juu already she got 3.

1 Like

Haujui trend analysis pia wewe.

First time: mmoja
Second time: wawili
Third time: ???

2 Likes

Boss @ol monk , you dont have to reply to every thread even on matters you have no clue about. @Dean Room 254 did not insinuate the silly
questions u are asking…now go play with your toys (hands) in your room .

@Dean Room 254 here are my two cents. Its high time u let the makanga and ur siz take responsibility. Let them understand the phrase “choices have consequences”.
These two are adults, makanga amepata “bibi” let him know that na siz yako ajue ako na bwana. Even if u give them help financially to support your niece (s) and /or nephew(s) do it
while the parents are also chipping in. Wewe sio “father christmas”.

1 Like

Everybody should carry their own cross…

1 Like

shit happens.

If it bothers you that much and since she seems so carefree or horny to think of contraceptives , take her to a hospital and have tubal ligation done on her. Atapeana hiyo kitu mpaka achoke ama afe juu ya ukedi.

Until she realizes what you did and sues both you and the doctor/surgeon who did it.

Tafuta sister ya Makanga ulipishe…Karma is sweet

1 Like

That’s three kids too late

Africans are just STUPID. Ati sister… Just throw the kabittch out. If she wants to go down, why allow her to take you with her? Makosa sio kukosa, NI KURUDIA KOSA. Go figure.

2 Likes

wah… love is blind… nakwambia hawawes separate na huyo kangez… mti lazima na mapenzi rasima

Thanks guys for your sound advice… wish i were able to get my hands on the guy to take responsibility but apparently he has gone MIA… last thing i would allow is to let her get married to the fella… its clear that he just wants to use her. When she reaches 25 she will be entitled to her share of inheritance worth millions. Its better she uses that money to raise her kids than for the loafer to squander it all…

When she reaches 25 she will be entitled to her share of inheritance worth millions.
[/QUOTE]

Aaaah! ungekuwa umetwambia kitambohivi hata hatungejisumbua kufikiria na ku reply. That wise makanga had already known this then thats why ameharakisha kuvimbisha dadako. But i also think ni hekaya, unachukua ma loan kumsomesha na goin by ua story wewe obviously being past 25 you already took ua share of inheritance worth millions???

Now now now, where has all this come from,? kumbe she knows there is money, not just money but millions? hehe I would have probably done the same thing to her if I had the chance. That is not irresponsibility but indeed a well calculated move by the dude and the chic…she definitely knows where the dude is and is just looking at you na zile macho za utado?