What do you think?

mbona una nicheka

Pole

Women+ generosity= syntax error

I once found myself in a similar predicament and allowed mjuols to be my prime decision making device. I nose dived like the Boeing max 777 into her bedroom in Eldoret and when she pulled down her panties all hell broke loose. The smell that emanated from the Holly hole was worse than that of Olkaria geothermal site. Mjuols relagated itself into tertiary decision taking mode and despite my several attempts to reset it system refused to respond and I finally had to just ask the lady to let me leave her appartment at 11pm… Be careful bro

:D:D:D ilikua inatupa samak

Beautiful women are still normal people. She also has needs kama wewe. Rarua vitu and have fun uone vile itaenda

Mr. Sonic, never trust a beautiful woman, especially one who’s interested in you.

Maybe she just wants to hit and run and you become a statistic. But that is good for you.

The truth is that for a lady, the tender lady like feminity should be possessed by her yet it should be her strength. At an early stage, of wooing/chasing, let the Mr. take the lead gradually as is nature. Men take the lead and control the relationship conversation. That shows madam is genuine and confident of who she is, she is not quick to push stuff. This is how it should be naturally and also it is a nature’s way of revealing how much the Mr. will value the lady. For men, it is just involuntary. They were created that way. They tend to value that which challenges them, keeps them on toes and also that which consumes a considerable amount of their effort. It is just Manly. No matter how nice a lady is, if she is easily available and the one always chasing, the Mr unwillingly feels like withdrawing.
And such signs predict clingyness and too much suffocation if it will be a relationship.