What do young single moms want? unapata sponsor mzungu then...

Pot calling ke… Never mind.

Chris rock standup comedy;
~ a nigga marrying a white woman is genuine love; but a black woman getting married to a white guy its cause her bank account reads zero ~chris_rock

2 Likes

Dats mean…kuna mwingine after her wedding with an old mzungu in UK she eloped after the wedding…

1 Like

Stop sniffing my ass nigger!

WTF DID YOU JUST WRITE???

[SIZE=1]she better not turn her focus on my tony [/SIZE]

2 Likes

Huyo mzungu ni luwere pia he deserves two HOT slaps too, how do you financially support someone you met online ?

:eek::eek:

What went around will come around some day. This greed is astonishing!

:smiley:

When you start writing in a very small font I get very wary of you. @Nefertities

You got memory this outstanding teacher should be awarded for his devotion to teach us English, he must be a sibling to mwalimu jini

3 Likes

She is unwise and heartless. Why couldn’t she see further into the future?

This is why i don’t trust long distance relationships

they are legally married for sometime. guess since 2011

Spendi those kind of thoughts, no karma bs

as @Ka-Buda said…labda uyo makanga alikuwa amemtomba akili:D

5 Likes

That’s sad. But how can an old man think he’s a catch to a younger, pretty chic? Really? Hata with the euros, I think as someone said up there, a d*** will always be better than the cash flow. No amount of money can buy the pleasure of the flesh

3 Likes
1 Like

Guess this is what being desparate causes. Kwani the old geezer couldn’t find a bitch uko majuu awachane na Kenyans?
An important lesson learned here is that money cannot buy love and these hoes ain’t loyal.