what does this mean,sielewi...

if animals feel the same pain women feel, then yes it’s biological.
if more then maybe the extra pain is due to the curse

God has a big plan for each one of us.

What kinda clothing shall we wear ama we revert to default settings of the garden of Eden. Can’t imagine Moses & Abraham in a 3 designer suit.

Something MAJOR happened in all creation when Adam fell that affected or modified the architecture of all animals. Snakes were never meant to be predatory. Without a taint of germ and disease, there was no need for the immune system. Even sweating and the sweat glands; I believe are later developments.

The holy bible is meant to guide us Christians in the path of righteousness to know and be One with the most supreme Creator. Ever since I was initiated onto Christianity through baptism I have believed that through prayer and practising the teachings of the bible we will acquire wisdom from the Divine and all mysteries would be revealed to us. However most of us interpret the Holy bible literally and from the intellectual point of view from the knowledge we have which leads to wrong interpretation.

Bad memories equate to suffering neither is pain the same as suffering. There is nothing like wiping out bad memories but every tear will be wiped away. Jesus scars become like jewellery on him after resurrection. Your pain and you suffering will become your joy. In heaven there is no gender therefore no procreation.