WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DEFINITION OF GOOD DICK?

acha kufanya hawa maboy wako na dick ndogo ndogo waskie vizuri. Kila siku wanatutukana hapa

lol ati kiambu, huyu ni blue handle

You are boring and predictable, the sort of guy who never goes beyond missionary.

good dick is longer than average and thicker than average, afterall pretty much all men just know to thrust and thrust. Hakuna kitu ingine. For you to know which is better you have to sample a variety.

huyo ni @Marty McFly anatafuta virgin mkundu kama ya @sludgist

:D:D:D:D:D hapo swafi my deer good advice

kalamu zote sio mbaya. mwandishi ndio huamua mwandiko

Bukusu nyonya mkia polepole bila kusumbua

Gay

niaje junkiecreampie kuomia guarana hapa natives .

Sex is overrated, ni vile most people don’t like saying so because they’re afraid they’ll be accused of not being good in bed. At some point it becomes routine, even a chore. Mimi nikishakula coomer mara tatu inaisha ladha. If it’s a super hot babe then I might squeeze in two extra fucks. Inafikanga point dame nishakula mara kadhaa ananitumia zile text za “nakam”, naskia nimeboeka yangu yote. I wonder how you married folks manage to keep fucking the same person for years and years.

Fuck you!!!

I like how you’re thinking but ushawahi sikia utamu hadi kwa muting’oe?

But of course before you have good sex with the body, you have to start with the mind. Sex is important in a relationship.

I think we can work out a sample-a-dick formula since it’s baseless to rely on speculation. Pragmatism does the trick.

Experience matters…

Are you still on about dickmatization (women hypnotised by good dick) ?
It is when I ferk someone all night, she leaves at 8.30 and comes back at 12.30 for a quickie.
It is when I ask for naked pictures and she sends them immediately.
It is when she leaves her sister’s wedding halfway through the reception.
It is when her legs are at 180 and she says it won’t fit but after five minutes I can feel her cervix.
It is when she takes off her panties and there is grool (punani cream) all over them.
It is when she says I can’t come any more and ten strokes later she squirts.
It is when she swears to her friends she will never sleep with me again and then knocks at 2 am.
As one female comedian said - you don’t know good dick until you’ve had good dick.

I second Mrs D but third it with a quip of ‘who owns the dick’. The heart, the personality, as in the Ninja behind it!! as I just want to hear him and all systems go haywire. Hiyo tuu.

Hakuharibu. Alitangazia majirani. Wonder what they think when you meet kwa stairs. Denno you are crazy. End of.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wooi@kah tony…there will never ever ever be anything like being shagged in the brain. The rest follows from a woman’s point of view.

Reminds me of some workmate who after first time,moved in with another very ugly guy we worked with. Tukashindwa hii ni uchawi gani coz we all couldnt stand him ! Kumuuliza all she could say was how good he was in bed. Nothing else imagine. We ungeona tht guy ndio ungejua this dicktimatization can turn into a national disaster very easily. And the girl was very feminazi they used to fight like cats n dogz in front of us,heavy duty matusi after that makeup sex hadi kitanda inabomoka then nxt day malovey dovey mbaya. I only wonder if this happens across the board like if all women this guy slept with felt he has good dick?