What happened to Jumia? Did they waste a great opportunity?

Hehehehe…I’m not in Nairobi bwana. I last lived there 10yrs ago. If only zuku was interested in business outside of Nairobi…

This is it right here. I have ordered several items from Jumia, electronics to be specific with no complaints at all, but of late i have noticed something funny with their so called discounts. Dem over state the prices and then offer discount on the same price so in essence you are buying the same price that most other stores are selling same item.

h

haha true that but you know they are in business. coz you see if you use a coupon code you get a discount and someomeine get commission so at the end of the day they must recover that

Ni 1mbps boss. And it is only in a few residential areas in Nairobi.

kua serious i thot its the whole of nai?

Hiyo ya 1200 ni fibre optic that covers Doni, Tassia, Umoja, Tena, Buruburu, Komarock and adjacent areas. Si kila pahali, ama where do you stay? I might be wrong because I use that service too.

u r right, I live in Doni.

Data itakua aje expensive tena?? Ukiingia Cyber you can browse for 30 mins ulipe ksh 20 is that expensive?? Labda mseme it’s because many people especially in up country are not connected to the internet

I ordered a phone from them, a phone which has two versions; one a mediatek octacore chipset with damning reviews online and without Sense, the other a quadcore qualcomm chipset with 4g, sense and screen protection. I wanted the latter

On their site they’ve mixed up the specs of the two so I called to confirm which one they have and they told me its the one I want. I sent a mail asking for clarification and they said they have what I want so I ordered. It took seven good days and when it came it was the wrong one. They tried to force me to take it and I told them I’m not stupid in asking what I asked for not what they want to give me. So they called and apologised and said they’d send the right one. Another seven days annd they sent back the same phone with the package written “back to destination” I took a marker and wrote back to the asshole who sent this back hoping I’d be dumb enough to take it

You can now order directly from the UK to Kenya all your online shopping needs.

I am using these guys for over a year now and deliver the goods to your office or home and pay with Mpesa all the way from the UK all inclusive of taxes and customs.

www.kenya-aircargo.com
www.facebook.com/amazon.ebay.kenya

Give them a call.

Collections Nairobi

Nairobi - Office

Store No. 14

Yare business park

General Waruingi street

Eastleigh, Nairobi

PO. BOX 70207-00400

(former KBS Garage)

E - [email protected]

T: +44(0)207 993 2763

T: + 254 (0) 722 355 378

2 Likes

Asande sana, ndio maana napenda hiki kijiji chetu na watu/wenda wazimu wote walio ndani