What happened to Starehe Boys Centre, Luos?

Alafu watu wa National school walikuwa na kiburi mbaya sana. They were too condescending and acted like they had some secret to making it big in life.

Kwanza ukipatana na watu wa Alliance na Mang’u. Very stubborn individuals!

But in the real world, nobody gives a fuack which highschool you went to. Hakuna!!

Actually hata sijui why I was calling those schools big. They are big by Nairobi Standards. Go to Eldoret to see big schools.

Sisi wanaume wa Lenana School tukae kwa bench gani? We are now the owners of NBO

I remember patch was quite big when muzungu was in charge mwafrika alikuja aka katakata mashamba , if im not wrong it had a shooting range, cricket pitch , horse stables and it’s own farm etc, sometime back in the 90’s some old boys visited waka lia , swimo ilikuwa ya machura , every thing else was run down

Nakumbuka Kuna time maranda ilikua na 154 As

Now no one does. But when I was in school it was a HUGE deal. In high school I had this Kao chic. She was a popular chic. Tafuta insyder magazine ya hizo miaka hutakosa salamu zake from countrywide. Her mom was terror. They had a phone in the house. Sounds commonplace these days, but it wasn’t those days. So one time I call our usual hours thinking the mom yuko job. Terror. The mom picks. She is breathing heavy artillery. Somewhere along the hostile fire, she asks which school I am from. I kid you not, she promised to have the daughter call me back as soon as she’s back.

Hehee …:D:D

I’ve been there at 3 am severally on weekdays and at 8pm one Sunday. You can’t even tell that you are in a school. Discipline discipline!

May I ask what you were doing at a girls high school at 3am in the morning?

like which courses son? because somebody who did History and CRE and Physics can still be an engineer?

Heist imefanyika this year

Okay that’s a little creepy. Ebu explain before conclusions get tempting.

Mimi high school nlisomea has very questionable characters, judge ojiende na Nelson havi

I was picking someone from the servant quarters and dropping them off.

Nelson Havi ni wa Yala ama?

He is employed as a watchman there

walikuwa na mpaka bath tubs I don’t know if they were functional , they maintained that aristocratic feel !

Musingu boys

You people are the reason kenya is 4th world country

Exactly…