What happened to the K-List Mentality?

Yeah mate, we literary had a directory of chics in this town. Hio group ulikuwa unapost… nani amekula hii… na utapata wanaume watatu wanne wamepitia hapo… na saa hizo ni mix, from elegant well mannered women to lanyes… The funny part is, mtu anakuambia nimekula,… anatoa picha archives anaweka… so that you get to see the goods and uambiwe kama its worth your time before you sample. Klist people were free… we knew each other by faces… natoka job nasema location… nanunua so long as ukuje na madem… by midnight we repost back on our telegram events of the night… it was all fun. I remember going to Lee’s place…(lee kama unasoma hii nisamehe… I dont wanna get stitches) Then I realized lanyes were parking right outside his window… unafungua curtain na unaona ndio hao… sema conviniency!

Then what happened? Mbona watu waliacha fom?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnX9TF81MyJIRN3cWmkWMW9-vztENow-7PEJVJyujgGhV6SCmPhii ndio ilikua inaleta amani,hapa communists ndio shida

This should have been the Kenyan Craigslist or reddit but admins started umavi wa kutoa THREADS and nudity.
They should have let the platform grow wildly then clean house later. Idiots

Was not into forums like Klist back in the day. Sounds like it was dope. I believe that a new forum will rise to take care of our needs. Traffic to KenyaTalk itaisha, site owners will go broke, then bankrupt. Finally the thing will fold up.

Hapa kwa Ktalkers meeting up and knowing each other…must say you are waaaaaaaay off the mark. Guys do meet up, visit each other, have drinks, do biashara, host each other etcet. Of course one must choose their company wisely. I have not been here for ages but I have met lovely discreet folk and their families and will meet more nikifika Kenya this year.

The fear of been exposed as a transgender

Let me just say this…by the time you get to meet someone you have met on a forum such as this…mshajuana sana and the vibe is right. You do not meet any Tom, Dick and Harry.
I don’t buy those transgender stories and have not met anyone resembling them.

Because you are one

I read that between the lines in your earlier post and chose to ignore it. I should not have replied to this handle. So byeeee byeee. Misery loves company and not going to entertain you.

Transgender MFW

Didn’t know. Let’s meet for drinks when you come back.

:smiley:

Exactly! Bure kabisa

now, this is the true definition of alpha males

I met four klisters and it was good, and we still keep in touch and meet. It was like a society within a society, dope!

mambo yakujuana hapana, wasee watatuzowea bana. kidogo kidogo utapata @digi anaandika pale kwa gazeti yao vile aliniona nkinyadua @Purple

:D:D:Dwewe Pewa slices bila kusumbua kijiji